NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't get enough. Now we need Dillon and morse.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1466825051565.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1466825051565.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 307
So, has anyone spotted the new series in Toys R Us stores? Not sure how long it takes them to hit shelves compared to their TRU site ship date.

Alien 3 Ripley reminds me of Negasonic teenage warhead from Deadpool.

And Negasonic Teenage Warhead reminds Deadpool of Alien 3 Ripley ;)

Another simple custom, plastic pipe. "I have a pretty good idea where it is"

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1466888007836.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1466888007836.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 248
  • uploadfromtaptalk1466888023511.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1466888023511.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 246
Picked up series 8 Today. the Ripely is very nice, and I like that they went with the flesh colored plastic. I wonder if we might get a video game Alien 3 version of this one with a rifle. I hope we get an Aliens Ripley with removable jacket like this one. The grey dog is cool, but i would have preferred an entirely grey and black coloration, not the brown with a silvery-grey wash. I do like that the teeth are silver on it though. The WY Commando is excellent. The figure is very detailed, large and looks great. And the newly sculpted Pulse Rifle looks even better than the ones Hicks and Hudson came with. If they release any more Marines with a rifle, I hope they re-use this sculpt with a strap added to it.

Picked up series 8 Today. the Ripely is very nice, and I like that they went with the flesh colored plastic. I wonder if we might get a video game Alien 3 version of this one with a rifle. I hope we get an Aliens Ripley with removable jacket like this one. The grey dog is cool, but i would have preferred an entirely grey and black coloration, not the brown with a silvery-grey wash. I do like that the teeth are silver on it though. The WY Commando is excellent. The figure is very detailed, large and looks great. And the newly sculpted Pulse Rifle looks even better than the ones Hicks and Hudson came with. If they release any more Marines with a rifle, I hope they re-use this sculpt with a strap added to it.

Find them at retail?

Seems like a lot of fans for the most part love the Alien 3 line. I'm actually quite surprised, though pleasantly so. Although I am a big fan of the first three films I know a lot of fans as well do not like Alien 3, so to see fans love the NECA line is kind of surprising.

Randy was asked if NECA would make the thermal suit guys from Predator 2 due to the popularity of the Weyland Yutani Commando

Definitely not but hope we can do more of the WY later

So maybe they will make the scientist guy and Bishop 2

Or video game WY guys. Long history of WY enemies to draw from, many of which have very cool designs.

In fact, knowing their preference to cut cost by reusing molds, AND love of repaints for video game themes, they can probably make a flame unit hauling troopers from the early AvP game using their current Commando as the base. Brown/copper paint and a flame unit...probably 70% of the way there.
AvP battle android.jpg

I would hope they have their sights set a little higher though. Just saying that one is easy...

Last edited:
Back