NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Queen Facehugger is cool!

I spoke with Randy around the release of the Dog about a Bambi Burster figure similar to the Deacon. Being a smaller figure could this Hugger be an accessory?

...I thought it would be cool to have a set with a chestburster from the first movie, a chestburster with arms from the second, the Bambi burster and the Queen Facehugger

I love the 'armor-plating' the queen facehugger has. I don't think Alien 3 gets enough love, though it seems to be more popular than it used to be. The designs in it, set and the creatures through to the marine commandos, are excellent. Man I hope the commandos get a NECA figure.

...Randy said they were hoping to do them :D

On my wishlist are the warriors, Ripley, the Queen and the Newborn from Resurrection, Ripley from Alien³, the Queen from AVP, and those I named before, in addition to the already in the way Xenos from AVP and reissues from AVP:R. I all of those are coming, NECA will have me and my money for a long time it seems.

Pretty sure we'll at least get the resurrection xenomorph since they're already making the AVP xenos and they're the same costume as resurrection, except resurrection used digitigrade legs (which I think looked way cooler). I really hope we get a resurrection Ripley and Newborn, but I'm picking up extra Ripleys for customs in case.

Im spending my money on every xenomorph neca makes no matter how much I dislike all of the movies after Aliens

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Pretty sure we'll at least get the resurrection xenomorph since they're already making the AVP xenos and they're the same costume as resurrection, except resurrection used digitigrade legs (which I think looked way cooler). I really hope we get a resurrection Ripley and Newborn, but I'm picking up extra Ripleys for customs in case.

...Randy said they are going to make warriors from Resurrection, but not until 2017 because they have next year already mapped out :impatient:

Im thinking it will be a long time before Neca does the AvP queen as it will require an entirely new sculpt

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I didn't realize that they actually added peg holes to the feet of the new genocide warriors from series 5.

Just thinking today, as bad as the head/neck joint looks on the Aliens Ripley it'd be a million times worse on an Alien 3 Ripley. Baldness and ball-joint heads are not good bedfellows.

Then again, considering her outfit there may not be a choice:

Last edited:
uploadfromtaptalk1440446728387.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440446746763.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440446764301.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440446778502.jpg
Repaint of the genocide warrior...different lighting and stan winston book for reference.

Back