NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my newly painted Dallas and the whole gang.

Dallas.jpg

Alien.jpg

Thank you very much.

I think they're all fantastic figures that just take a little bit of effort to make really shine

Here's another review of both Bishop and Ripley from series 5:

They look pretty gd to me will fit in great with the rest of the line, but nothing outstanding.

Most of the Series 5 Ripleys we're seeing photography of online are a little cockeyed. Disconcerting.

So yesterday I recieved an old neca 7" big chap in the mail. I was gonna keep it in its box but I guess whoever shipped it was against that. The figure is definitely not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I actually like it quite a bit. It looks pretty good even if it is inaccurate. One thing that I like that they didnt do on the new one is the translucent tendons on the mouth.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I might be in the minority but I want my "New Born" NECA action figure.

...I want him too. Love how twisted and just plain wrong he looks. I truly hope they get over the hate they have for him and make a figure. I'd buy two, one for home and another to freak out everyone at the office :D

New Born is actually a very well designed and created alien. Show me a animatronic creation that can change it’s facial expression from “cute baby eyes” to “dangerous killer” in a second!! Amazing!!

If you want to talk about poorly executed aliens lets look at…..PREDALIEN!! That one is the biggest fail to me in the Alien/Predator universe.

New Born is actually a very well designed and created alien. Show me a animatronic creation that can change it’s facial expression from “cute baby eyes” to “dangerous killer” in a second!! Amazing!!

If you want to talk about poorly executed aliens lets look at…..PREDALIEN!! That one is the biggest fail to me in the Alien/Predator universe.

...I meant wrong as in within the film's universe, just as the Ripley failed clones. I absolutely adore the design of the Newborn, and yes, the animatronic is incredible. We really need a proper figure of him.

I also have to agree on the Predalien. He just looks plain dumb. They took the "alien take characteristics from its host" idea way too far with him instead of doing something elegant ala Alien³.

Back