NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pic - I recognize everybody with the exception of the guy on a knee to the right side of the pic. Is that Ferro's co-pilot - I'd say his name but it would get censored or a fan? And Is the girl in the orange shirt Newt?

Also, Jeannette is going full on with that pose - what's up with that - lol

Orange shirt is indeed "Newt". 2 guys kneeling are "Abe's" pals who are documentary film makers. Good dudes. (and yes, if you tried to say the co-pilot/gunner's name, it would get censored!).

Jeanette is just flaunting what the good lord gave her!

"Abe's" pic with Weaver is also making the rounds all over the web. Very cool to have seen all that going down and was such an amazing weekend.

Yea, I remember I tried to type SPUNKMeYER back in the day and the first 5 letters were censored - cool.

That is an awesome picture especially as big a fan as I am of Aliens - would have loved to meet those guys and gals. What really suprises me is that Weaver was in that pic. Seems like that would be a rare event to get her together with the cast.

I'm gonna have to watch Aliens on BR this weekend now - lol.

Yea, I remember I tried to type SPUNKMeYER back in the day and the first 5 letters were censored - cool.

That is an awesome picture especially as big a fan as I am of Aliens - would have loved to meet those guys and gals. What really suprises me is that Weaver was in that pic. Seems like that would be a rare event to get her together with the cast.

I'm gonna have to watch Aliens on BR this weekend now - lol.

Its crazy rare for her to do anything like this, which factored heavily into my decision to drop everything and fly to Calgary! Could be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Cost way too much but I can't complain. I obviously I spent the least amount of time with Weaver (her people were all hussle-you-in-and-hussle-you-out) but the entire cast was insanely cool. All happy to chat and all very friendly. I gotta say Ricco Ross ("Frost") was the coolest guy in the room wherever he was. Class act.

First, Stan Winston, then Ralph McQuarrie, now HR Giger....end of an era really for these great creators who inspired millions....

A little update on the Queen via twitter..

“The Aliens Queen prototype & paintmaster is done. Now comes the challenge of manufacturing & costing in the coming weeks. Series 4 also done”

Looking forward to seeing this!

Back