NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vasquez and Drake will happen I'm sure. NECA sometimes like to keep surprises or not get people's hopes up but I'm sure we'll see those two. Jennette Goldstein answered people on her twitter saying she hadn't been approached by NECA to her knowledge but that she would happily sign off on it so....

..unless it ends up being a Carl Weather's Predator scenario where he doesn't really mind but he leaves it to his agent and the agent says no or asks too much money or something.

Thats good news , all my random knowledge is from this site.I cant believe they wouldnt make a 2 pack with drake and Vasquez , it would be badA$$

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the next marine we see is Vasquez. Such a cool looking character, popular with the fans and one I can see them pushing for. With Bishop, Ripley, Power Loader and queen mixed in with Alien and Alien 3 the next Aliens character could be pretty far off though?

Vasquez is a good choice for NECA because they can reuse a lot of parts to make her without the smart gun and pulse rifle from the big battle in the middle of the film. NECA loves reusing parts so this would be cost effective move.

Vasquez is a good choice for NECA because they can reuse a lot of parts to make her without the smart gun and pulse rifle from the big battle in the middle of the film. NECA loves reusing parts so this would be cost effective move.

That would be a poor move, they only have to make one smart gun and mold away

Pretty sure if they do Vasquez we will see at least two versions of her. The smart gun rig with breast plate and headset and one stripped back with pulse rifle and pistol.

I wish they'd release an accessory pack with rifles, flame throwers, flashlights, and helmets. That oughta make everybody happy. I just want helmets for my Series 1 Hicks and Hudson. Series 2 Windrix also but I don't see a helmet fitting over his hair too well. I don't like the face sculpts of the 2 pack versions all that much.

Egg and Facehugger packs would be great too.

I can confirm that Randy's comment regarding Jenette Goldstein denying her likeness rights is not true (not saying it was necessarily a malicious lie...just that its not true). I spoke to Goldstein personally (she manages her official twitter account) and she did say that she hadn't received any communication from neca regarding a Vasquez figure and that she would be interested and open to such an idea should they ever approach her etc (she seemed very kind and sincere so im inclined to believe her side of things). Now, to me, this means one of two things, Neca is definitely planning to do a Vasquez figure and, in true neca form, they are trying to set us up and blind side us with the info (works with me :)). OR, they have no intention of ever paying Goldstein for likeness/ have no interest in such a figure and wanted to put it off on the actress. If the later is the case, they messed up...don't they know that we are relentless ;) Certainly hope that Vasquez is the next human figure from the line.

I can confirm that Randy's comment regarding Jenette Goldstein denying her likeness rights is not true (not saying it was necessarily a malicious lie...just that its not true). I spoke to Goldstein personally (she manages her official twitter account) and she did say that she hadn't received any communication from neca regarding a Vasquez figure and that she would be interested and open to such an idea should they ever approach her etc (she seemed very kind and sincere so im inclined to believe her side of things). Now, to me, this means one of two things, Neca is definitely planning to do a Vasquez figure and, in true neca form, they are trying to set us up and blind side us with the info (works with me :)). OR, they have no intention of ever paying Goldstein for likeness/ have no interest in such a figure and wanted to put it off on the actress. If the later is the case, they messed up...don't they know that we are relentless ;) Certainly hope that Vasquez is the next human figure from the line.

You just know that she'd sell her likeness rights for a song, too. This wouldn't be another Carl Weathers situation.

Good old NECA, I tried to bend the right arm on my Alien 35 anniversary figure and it fell right off. I actually bought another one today and the right arm articulation on the elbow is seized on that one too. It's also got missing paint apps on the dome and one of the pipes on the back is bent out of shape. They need to get a handle on these QC issues because it's really starting to take the piss now.

I noticed that most issues are always on the right hand side of the figure. Hmmm

Bri

That would be a poor move, they only have to make one smart gun and mold away

I'm not quite understanding why it would be a poor move?

NECA could make 2 versions of her of which one would be her smartgun rig and the other version of her during the command ops battle with pulse rife and hand gun.

Neca could reuse parts between the 2 figures in order to make it more cost effective.

I'm not quite understanding why it would be a poor move?

NECA could make 2 versions of her of which one would be her smartgun rig and the other version of her during the command ops battle with pulse rife and hand gun.

Neca could reuse parts between the 2 figures in order to make it more cost effective.

I didnt really mean that 2 was bad but the first verison would have to be with the smart gun.But im not sure if it would sell that good,they are a careful company.They would make more if they made more of the line up.Like the apone, drake ,hell bruke would a funny figure to own

Last edited:
i am selling these guys.recently bought and displayed in a detolf.big chap 35th version,genocide 2 pack,and the xenomorph brown warrior version.70 shipped within u.s. pm me if interested.

Attachments

• alien.jpg
    alien.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 403
Finally opened the Hicks VS Alien 2 pack. Both arms on Hicks have seized elbow joints and once again the right arm elbow joint is seized on the Alien. That cost me the equivalent of $53.63, the other defective Aliens cost me $25.56 & $33.52 respectively. So that's $100.00, or thereabouts, for QC problem figures. For the love of Mike Randy, please sort this out. You've some of the most talented artists in the industry, and you're letting yourselves down big time on God-awful QC. Buying NECA figures is like gambling at the moment, and invariably it's the customer that loses.

Finally opened the Hicks VS Alien 2 pack. Both arms on Hicks have seized elbow joints and once again the right arm elbow joint is seized on the Alien. That cost me the equivalent of $53.63, the other defective Aliens cost me $25.56 & $33.52 respectively. So that's $100.00, or thereabouts, for QC problem figures. For the love of Mike Randy, please sort this out. You've some of the most talented artists in the industry, and you're letting yourselves down big time on God-awful QC. Buying NECA figures is like gambling at the moment, and invariably it's the customer that loses.

seized?Stop moving

I hot water my figures right out of package.After that i move (while still warm} wiggle all there joints.Ihave not had one bad figure.But i have not done super poses

Back