NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow...the new egg and launch-able :)slap) facehugger are not to scale with the 7" figures!? wtf?! Does anyone actually want an egg and hugger that aren't to scale with the rest of the figures? Seriously...im asking...maybe im just lost. 4.5 inches? guess I gotta go cancel my order at BBTS. I was excited about these things, too.

Series 2 is a complete waste. Re-releases and repaints of Big Chap and the warrior Alien and some bloke who isn't in the films as a made up Colonial Marine. Pretty disappointing. No Vasquez, no Drake, no Apone, no Ripley, no Newt, no Bishop this year.

wow...the new egg and launch-able :)slap) facehugger are not to scale with the 7" figures!? wtf?! Does anyone actually want an egg and hugger that aren't to scale with the rest of the figures? Seriously...im asking...maybe im just lost. 4.5 inches? guess I gotta go cancel my order at BBTS. I was excited about these things, too.

What the ****? What a weird little toy.

Even if it was 7 inches, it'd still be a waste of money.

tumblr_inline_mifqwqQyM11qz4rgp.gif

:lol looks like a fun toy, I guess you can get one at Mcdonalds :lol

129161956729992540.gif

tumblr_mpv1fgQcqF1qdwsheo1_500.png

:lol

Is that ejection-action egg 1/6th scale at least? If its just a random egg, I think I'll pass, but hell, I'm open to anything to improve my 1/6th displays.

Wasn't the two packs supposed to include eggs? Opened or closed? Could have sworn the prototypes had them.

The article those pics were from said that Neca had finished eggs and facehuggers, but had not decided how to distribute them.

Some speculate they are holding out for the queen. The way things are trending, I wouldnt be surprised to see them as stand alone 'figures' in series 3.

I really hope they don't get lazy with this line early on. Why not include a freakin' egg with every figure they come out with - marine or alien. We eventually want to build a hive right? That would make sense...and I would pay a bit more for the added accessory. This pop up egg gimmick is exactly that - a gimmick. Cool as it is and a fun way to aggravate your kid sister, it's won't sell very well. On a positive note I am thrilled about the generic marine - best to get that guy out early on and focus on core characters the rest of the way. It would be a great idea to do another one down the road - just have to change the head sculpt and skin color if needed. Looking forward to the battle damaged aliens as well. Anyway just me Monday morning quarterbacking from the sidelines...I'm sure NECA has ideas that will make sense...I hope :)

Series 2 is a complete waste. Re-releases and repaints of Big Chap and the warrior Alien and some bloke who isn't in the films as a made up Colonial Marine. Pretty disappointing. No Vasquez, no Drake, no Apone, no Ripley, no Newt, no Bishop this year.

The Big Chap has new articulation and newly sculpted parts, far from a waste IMO.
A lot of people are into building hives, so a new Aliens xenomorph with the (usually) preferred blue color scheme is a nice plus.
Also, many people love to "army-build", so the new non-descript CM is a nice bonus, plus it's a nice gesture from NECA towards Kyle and his family.

All in all, I'm happy with this series.

Okay, that egg is officially ridiculous. Easy pass. It's not even to scale? :slap

Bugz? Reverend? I sense egg sales coming... :lol

Back