NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
June I think. Though depending on if you're in the USA or not they may not even make it to stores cos they pre-orders go so fast. In the UK I cant remember seeing any of the recent NECA Predators figs on sale in the stores.

Originally I was going to pass on these, but after getting the Predator Dutch figures I changed my mind, it looks like they are using the same formula as far as articulation and detail are concerned. And if these are as impressive as the Dutch figures in hand then I can't wait to get these :clap

I only wish Neca included detachable helmets, that seems to be missing in the set.

I hope we get a Ripley in her Alien *** kicking gear towards the end of the film. A Bishop figure would be fun as well. Complete with Battle Damaged chopped body.

Aside from the queen, i just want more marines. come on....doesnt everyone want to do some squad building?!

Why the excitement about the Queen? I thought the McFarlane version was good enough.

Why the excitement about the Queen? I thought the McFarlane version was good enough.

It's a nice piece. I still have mine and I think it's great but it's not too accurate and the poseability could be a lot better.

Besides all that nonsense, I've got room for two Queens in my castle. :D

@bugz: very nice repaint! I imagine that the new giger alien will have a much better paint app than the original. The dome will surely get superior treatment as well. Looking forward to have a giger alien that i dont have to glue back together.

This is awesome
AVP1.jpg

More on the One Sixth Republic Facebook page.

Are we still set for an April release for these guys? Anyone got their hands on them yet?:)

Bri

Back