NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Colonel!! Colonel James Cameron, TRU Exclusive

dada143ea2711b6719de60684cf76dd0.jpg

That's simultaneously cool but disappointing at the same time.

I didn't need it, but since it exists I'll probably try to get it. The let-down factor is that this may be the other figure with likeness that we all assumed would be movie-based.

After thinking we would be getting a character debut from someone who was actually in the movie i can't even express how dissapointed i am. Makes me wonder if this is all Neca can get likeness wise and we are done getting new characters from the Aliens movie and just left with variations of existing figures or from the video game going forward.

After thinking we would be getting a character debut from someone who was actually in the movie i can't even express how dissapointed i am. Makes me wonder if this is all Neca can get likeness wise and we are done getting new characters from the Aliens movie and just left with variations of existing figures or from the video game going forward.

I think that's jumping the Smart-Gun just a little bit. I don't think we have to worry about not getting more movie-based humans. Making Burke showed the level of their commitment - i.e pretty strong.

That's simultaneously cool but disappointing at the same time.

I didn't need it, but since it exists I'll probably try to get it. The let-down factor is that this may be the other figure with likeness that we all assumed would be movie-based.

Agreed. I did not expect this. I'm disappointed that it's not a marine from the movie, but I can't say it's a bad figure either.

This is amusing (little canadian flag patch is a nice touch), yet ultimately horribly disappointing. I also foolishly got my hopes up that their remaining"character debut" might be Drake or Gorman. Pretty bummed right now.

Wow. Didn't see this coming!

Never imagined Cameron would be up for this. I'm surprised they're making this a wide release figure too, this would seem one of those perfect niche exclusive/convention figures for hardcore fans. (And it's one less thing the End of Year figure might be, not that I ever saw it coming!)

And dito, one of my first thoughts was - What civie body could I use to make a "director" Cameron figure? :lol

This is cool though. Great way to show off Cameron's passions on his armour. Pandora planet patch is pretty neat idea too, pretty meta.

Hope this lends cred to others getting onboard. What a shining endorsement! :clap

I've no doubt whatsoever they've got Drake's likeness already. Mark Rolston has always been a regular attendee of conventions/reunions etc. I'm sure he happily joined up. They probably just want to ration out the reveals/releases. They are going for continuity after all.

Back