NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
personaly i'd buy a power loader but if it was $15 more then to just put some non movie character with it , i'd pass i mean atleast with the loader i could stick in an extra hicks w/helmet for the background.

Last edited:
Where did you hear that?

Fella on the AL forum said he was emailed by "forbidden planet" that his pre-order would be delayed. New ship date will be 'mid June'.

Plus, I didnt want to believe it, but Amazon has been listing late June for a while now as the release date.

I dunno about that. Neca said mid-late may just a week ago. Its probably the kind of situation where the figures will start to become available at the end of may and the bulk of retailers will have the figures by june. But I don't know. :dunno

After finally getting those Dutch figures today I have high hopes for the marines. I hope the paint is as good. And I don't want to jinx it but this seems to be a good run with NECA on quality control. Haven't had a breakage since the first release of the masked 87 predator.

I heard somewhere they might do the Marines... or maybe it was a wishlist thread. Either way, it's probably going to happen at some point. Someone should ask on the Twitter...

I love how NECA releases a shipping calender without Aliens S1 on it. Apparently they had to make some "last minute changes" but they "are coming".

So weird, had a vivid dream last night that Sigourney made a surprise appearance at a con and I got to ask her if she'd be interested in NECA or HT making a figure of Ripley. She was quite receptive to the idea in the dream and said this was the first she'd heard about it.

This got me thinking, with Jeanette Goldstein recently saying as late as Toy Fair '13 that she hadn't been asked about a Vasquez figure yet, what are the chances that Sigourney just hasn't heard any official offers for a Ripley figure?

Back