NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not just tell her that they won't include weapons with her figure? Just package her with an egg or two. And a cat.

HT would probably idealise her, give her the perfect bewbs and @$$ and pretty up her face (more*).

*depending on your POV of how pretty Sigourney is
It'd have to be a proper version of her, not half @i$$ed.

Btw - she looked amazing in some of her older films. A very attractive lady when she wanted to be. :)

Why not just tell her that they won't include weapons with her figure? Just package her with an egg or two. And a cat.

Yep. Again, this question. Have we ever found out why it isn't possible? I assume it isn't since its such an obvious idea, independantly suggested by so many people, that I can't believe no one at NECA hasn't thought of it.

Does anyone know when the Marine (Hicks and Hudson helmet variants) vs Battle Damaged Warrior Alien 2-packs will be released?

Im pretty sure not till the fall. Exact dates were never announced, but they will come a month apart from each other based on a previous post on this thread.

@sgt. reese:
per neca's website, Hicks + xeno 2pack = late August. Hudson + xeno 2pack = late October.

so why can't Neca do this?

and, yeah the figure doesn't look like her, but like I said, for someone so "anti-gun" she sure has some interesting roles in violent movies. Im' just saying...

Because Neca probably hasn't said this yet. I have a feeling. It's not the violence....

yeah.... how many guns were used in Avatar? Technically Avatar was violent, well, it had its violent moments. They even made toys of her from Avatar...
I mean, why do Alien 3, or 4 for that matter?
for someone so "anti-gun" she has done some pretty violent movies in the past. I guess money talks.

I mean... WTF?:

She doesn't want guns to be associated with her, personally. A movie having guns doesn't make her run. She will use them in a film if the character demands it. As in Paul, and Cabin in the Woods. But she doesn't want her action figure to have weapons.

It's as simple as that. She doesn't understand they aren't for kids, or she doesn't care.

This is an action figure with Weaver's likeness. She comes with no guns, only a machete for cutting down trees.

41ep4qWczVL._SL500_.jpg

Grace's character is an environmentalist who studies plants, and the native beings. Her character is peaceful and never uses violence. So she has zero problem with her character being an action figure.

Ripley is a different story. She might come around. But most likely not. And there is nothing you can do about it.

I asked Neca directly about Ripley and whether guns are the issue. They said they have nothing to do with it. Weaver just doesn't like the idea and only agreed on Avatar as a favour to Cameron.

I asked Neca directly about Ripley and whether guns are the issue. They said they have nothing to do with it. Weaver just doesn't like the idea and only agreed on Avatar as a favour to Cameron.

Sigourney I mean this in the nicest possible way when I quote one of your lines back at you but

COME ONNNN GAWWDAMMITTTTT!!!

Last edited:
I really would not care about the likeness. That would not be a big issue for me Specially if NECA was smart and made the Power Loader...

Imagine if Neca made Ripley and then the Power Loader to go with the Queen they are making.... :thud:

I think if NECA made the Loader as well I don't see how people would complain about the likeness.

Last edited:
I think if NECA made the Loader as well I don't see how people would complain about the likeness.

People have been complaining about predator netting for two years. Ripely likeness may give them a stroke.

I really would not care about the likeness. That would not be a big issue for me Specially if NECA was smart and made the Power Loader...

Imagine if Neca made Ripley and then the Power Loader to go with the Queen they are making.... :thud:

I would buy a "curly brunette" with a power loader :)

Back