NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lambert is a must!
I hope NECA makes her a bit smaller than the Dallas and Ripley.

Guess it's your lucky day then:

tweet.jpg

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/704358447488352256

Could Lambert be that surprise figure thats hitting stores on april 26th?

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Whoa, a surprise figure? I didn't hear about that. I read they were gonna announce series 9 on that day, but I didn't know about a new figure being released too. Did they say if it was gonna be an exclusive or available anywhere?

Whoa, a surprise figure? I didn't hear about that. I read they were gonna announce series 9 on that day, but I didn't know about a new figure being released too. Did they say if it was gonna be an exclusive or available anywhere?
I think he said in the pixel dan review that it was just gonna come out and it would be a surprise. I dont know much else.

Its at about 13 minutes and 30 seconds into the video.

Thanks! Yeah, I just saw that part, he doesn't really go into any details. I would think that it would be an "Aliens" related figure because of the 30th anniversary and the dates' significance to the Aliens film. Maybe a boxed re-release of the Warrior like the '79 Alien? I would like a Marine re-release, but with their comments about human figures it seems unlikely.

I think the only other time they have done an unannounced release is with those recent DC movie figures, but those were a TRU and eBay shop exclusive only because of the license stuff. And this is announced, but we just don't know what it is yet. I have a feeling that these will probably be available everywhere unless they make it a specific store exclusive.

Thanks! Yeah, I just saw that part, he doesn't really go into any details. I would think that it would be an "Aliens" related figure because of the 30th anniversary and the dates' significance to the Aliens film. Maybe a boxed re-release of the Warrior like the '79 Alien? I would like a Marine re-release, but with their comments about human figures it seems unlikely.

I think the only other time they have done an unannounced release is with those recent DC movie figures, but those were a TRU and eBay shop exclusive only because of the license stuff. And this is announced, but we just don't know what it is yet. I have a feeling that these will probably be available everywhere unless they make it a specific store exclusive.
I dont think it would be the warrior, Neca just posted on twitter that if the warrior was to be rereleased it would be in a "hive pack"

I dont think it would be the warrior, Neca just posted on twitter that if the warrior was to be rereleased it would be in a "hive pack"

Oh yeah, man I'm gonna buy tons of those, I always need more Warriors!

Hmmm... yeah, I have no idea of what it could be then. I'm sure I'm gonna want it though!:lol

I'd say compression suit Lambert is definitely going to happen eventually.

The mystery alien day figure has me stumped. Same goes for the contents of the aliens anniversary wave.

I'd say compression suit Lambert is definitely going to happen eventually.

The mystery alien day figure has me stumped. Same goes for the contents of the aliens anniversary wave.

We actually have a pretty decent idea of what Series 9 will contain:

Aliens Series 9:
Unknown Smartgunner Marine
Unknown Marine
Xenomorph / Creature / Concept Figure

Alright maybe that's still not very informative but we know the facts that two Marines are still coming this year, so I'm going to presume that they are both in Series 9 since that's the only Aliens Wave we are getting this year.

We also know that they have the Smartgun already tooled, so again i'm going to presume that at least one of those Marines is going to be a Smartgunner.

NECA have stated there won't be another "human only" wave so that leaves a Xenomorph to fit into Series 9. Just now as someone else recently pointed out on here, NECA have also said that they will only re-release the Aliens Warriors in a "Hive Building Pack". So what could the Xenomorph / creature in this wave be that's related to the movie Aliens?

Well they just released their first "concept figure" for Alien. Anyone know of any Concept Xeno's for the second movie Aliens?

Aliens Series 9:
Unknown Smartgunner Marine
Unknown Marine
Xenomorph / Creature / Concept Figure

Alright maybe that's still not very informative but we know the facts that two Marines are still coming this year, so I'm going to presume that they are both in Series 9 since that's the only Aliens Wave we are getting this year.

We also know that they have the Smartgun already tooled, so again i'm going to presume that at least one of those Marines is going to be a Smartgunner.

NECA have stated there won't be another "human only" wave so that leaves a Xenomorph to fit into Series 9. Just now as someone else recently pointed out on here, NECA have also said that they will only re-release the Aliens Warriors in a "Hive Building Pack". So what could the Xenomorph / creature in this wave be that's related to the movie Aliens?

Well they just released their first "concept figure" for Alien. Anyone know of any Concept Xeno's for the second movie Aliens?
A redone warrior alien that is based more on the puppet rather than the suit would be cool. I love their series 1 and 2 aliens, but with the dog alien and the avp alien they just dont seem as good anymore. I would love a redone aliens warrior with the amount of articulation and overall sturdiness that the dog and the warrior have.

I don't think there is any concept art, but albino hive drones appear in the Aliens novelization and I believe were going to be in the film as well, but were cut and never made/filmed. But from how I remember they were described, they seemed just like smaller '79 albino Xenos. We already kinda have that in the concept one we just got, their just not smaller. I'll have to re-read my copy of the book to see if there were any differences in the albino drones aside from their size. They may have been smaller albino warrior variants, but I'm pretty sure they had the smooth dome.

INT. EGG CHAMBER

Ripley awakens, struggles to move.

A drone is excreting cocoon material over her, anchoring her body to the wall of death.

The drone is a small albino version of the Alien creature.
Where the warrior has a set of striking teeth within its head, the drone has an excreting probe, like an organic stucco-gun.

The air is thick with steam.
Figures move back and forth, carrying eggs one way, returning empty.
Evacuation.

The taller silhouettes of warriors can be seen, moving with nightmarish grace.

more about drones:

https://alienseries.wordpress.com/2014/11/10/the-drone-distinction/

they are not "albino hive drones", they are simply drones: workers.
there are no drones in all alien movies as a result. all aliens do the work they are given, be it hunting, fighting or building.

Last edited:
Is it a possibility we could get something like this for the 30th anniversary or eventually down the line? Would it be something you would purchase?

As far as I am aware, McFarlane were the only ones to do something like this when they released it with their queen?

content_aliens-chest-burster.jpg

I'm hoping for a queen egg sac structure compatible with their deluxe queen as the surprise item for Aliens Day, April 26th!

I just ordered the deluxe alien queen by necca. Looks like a rad figure.
You'll love it!

How many of you both have the Blue/Black AND Red Queen?

Back