NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks so good. I hate the AvP xenos so much, but Neca did a really good job with this figure

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

I thought the same looking at this review and reviews of the Warrior. The warrior looks even better actually. Once again I'm tempted by something I previously was so adamant I wouldn't buy. FS what is wrong with me :gah:

A few pics of my Aliens boss battle.

Showdown.JPG

Ripley.JPG

Queen.JPG

Display.JPG

^Fantastic.

Although I can't help but think that the Queen really should have been able to topple the Powerloader easily. Unless NECA got the size wrong...

I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but on NECA's ebay store they do have the Wal-Mart exclusive '79 boxed Alien available.

^Fantastic.

Although I can't help but think that the Queen really should have been able to topple the Powerloader easily. Unless NECA got the size wrong...

Thanks a-dev.

I think that NECA got the size of the two about right but you are correct, the queen was definitely large enough and strong enough to flip the Powerloader. But Ripley knocked the Queen on her a$$ when she bum rushed the loader and then Ripley kept moving and swinging which kept the Queen off balance and unsure of what to do.

And besides, if Ripley died in Aliens, we wouldn't have gotten Alien 3... :)

Curious guys, how DO you think Neca would tackle the Alien 3 EEV or the cryotubes ? Like , would the EEV be just like half the unit itself made and the rest being like and open up and look inside type playset deal with only a few cryotubes included ? Or would the cryotubes themselves be sold separately or with a special edition figure and you could maybe get a special acid damaged one with the EEV itself ?

Alright Ladies and Gentleman below is a questionable question that NECA have been awesome enough to hear out the fans on:

NECA RANDY: "Under consideration as a Series 8 Chase figure - Molten Metal Dog variant. Thoughts? #facehuggerfriday"

CcKLbCsWwAA30j2.jpg

I wouldn't say it's a bad idea as neca has said this would be the only way to get variants like this out. However I could imagine this annoying a lot of people who want a complete collection, as this would be very hard and ultimately expensive to get hold of.

- and wait a minute... series 8 seems a little peculiar now...

Series 8:

Dog Alien: exact same series 3 version
Dog Alien: Grey Version
Ripley
Weyland Commando

Don't see why it couldn't of been:

Dog Alien: molten Lead version
Dog Alien: Grey Version
Ripley
Weyland Commando

That way we wouldn't get the same figure we've already got and also get out the lead version. - Thoughts: Too much QTY this way & the way series 8 is atm gives people the chance to have a complete Alien 3 collection, for people that didn't pick up the Brown version.

Still by not having the Molten Lead version in Series 8, means that NECA is saying the "Lead version" is likely to sell less than the "Grey version" and the "brown Version" that we have already bought before.

You would of thought that it would sell at-least better than the "brown ver." - What do you guys think.

Curious guys, how DO you think Neca would tackle the Alien 3 EEV or the cryotubes ? Like , would the EEV be just like half the unit itself made and the rest being like and open up and look inside type playset deal with only a few cryotubes included ? Or would the cryotubes themselves be sold separately or with a special edition figure and you could maybe get a special acid damaged one with the EEV itself ?

A full 1/10 EEV would be huge since it was designed to carry five people I believe.

EEV_2.jpg

More than likely, they would do a cut away of the crashed EEV with two or maybe three of the busted cryotubes.

That way, you could put a half Bishop in one tube and have the Alien 3 shaved head Ripley in there as well with maybe a face hugger hiding in the background.

HalfBishop.jpg

Grey version isn't even canon, so I'd assume the lead version would be more successful. But you know. NECA logic. They're doing so many things nowadays they said they'd never do (that have turned out to be successful). And also doing things nobody asked for that continue to warm the pegs (thermal Dutch).

Grey version isn't even canon, so I'd assume the lead version would be more successful. But you know. NECA logic. They're doing so many things nowadays they said they'd never do (that have turned out to be successful). And also doing things nobody asked for that continue to warm the pegs (thermal Dutch).
I think the grey version was made because the actual suit was grey and it just looked brown under the lighting. Here are some pictures I found when the suit looked more grey. Though I could be wrong

0f23f4d03bf5071f98884679f75e16da.jpg

90369b6bdbd3f9c51ed97c85404992f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

I must have missed the info regarding the possibility of the EEV. Why is this a possibility and why does NECA think anyone wants it? There is nothing 'iconic' about the crashed EEV. You really can't even display any figures with it at all. No existing version of figures would fit with it. NECA would have to make either 'underwear' versions or 'dead' versions of everyone.

There are tons of iconic rooms, environments, and backdrops in the 3 main films, most of which would lend themselves very well to the figures already made. I can't imagine the EEV is what people are clamoring for.

Last edited:
I must have missed the info regarding the possibility of the EEV. Why is this a possibility and why does NECA think anyone wants it?

Basically this:

The cryotubes and the EEV have got me interested though. They were only mentioned in passing after some fans asked if they were possible but nothing has eventuated from it as of yet. It would be possible to get some cryotubes I guess released individually and pack in a facehugger or if they wanted it to be more collectable one off figure you could only get with the tubes.

Also just found the actual tweet:

Twitter: "have you ever wanted to do cryotubes or an EEV for the Aliens line down the road ?"
NECA: "Yes"

Nothing solid, just a possibility.

Back