NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The clear Alien was an attempt by Andrew Ainsworth (the man responsible for fabricating the stormtroopers in Star Wars). They never could get the skin right after sinking thousands into the process. Giger thought he was a moron.
The maggots kept going to sleep, too.

Don't be put off by the video picture lol: Here's reviews of the whole set! and do us all a favor and give this guy a thumbs up, great to see reviews this quickly, to a good standard and from a clear fan

Oh and what's worse than trying to undo those nasty twisty ties? Watching someone else trying to :gah:

Definitely excited about the AVP Warriors the most, they look great!

DSC_0094.jpg
motha: Son clean you hive room!
son: hisssss
motha: now!
son: hacchhhgg..

DSC_0018.jpg
My mcfarlane "classic" Alien
Never complaining about Necas Big Chap.
I mean, i really like my MCF , but this is not Classis Alien like Big Chap.
No look alike here.
The inner mouth snap out when you push the button at the head.Pretty nice that is.
Looking forward to a new 1/4 Warrior.
IMG_20160218_231635_1.jpg
My 1/1 Lifesize Facehugger.

Yeah, cool review, thanks!
Thanks!
Don't be put off by the video picture lol: Here's reviews of the whole set! and do us all a favor and give this guy a thumbs up, great to see reviews this quickly, to a good standard and from a clear fan

Oh and what's worse than trying to undo those nasty twisty ties? Watching someone else trying to :gah:

Definitely excited about the AVP Warriors the most, they look great!

Very awesome stuff. Thanks for posting!
View attachment 247173
motha: Son clean you hive room!
son: hisssss
motha: now!
son: hacchhhgg..

View attachment 247175
My mcfarlane "classic" Alien
Never complaining about Necas Big Chap.
I mean, i really like my MCF , but this is not Classis Alien like Big Chap.
No look alike here.
The inner mouth snap out when you push the button at the head.Pretty nice that is.
Looking forward to a new 1/4 Warrior.
View attachment 247177
My 1/1 Lifesize Facehugger.
:clap :rock

Don't be put off by the video picture lol: Here's reviews of the whole set! and do us all a favor and give this guy a thumbs up, great to see reviews this quickly, to a good standard and from a clear fan!

I've watched some of his vids. I must admit the weird face he's pulling in every single picture was click-bait. Maybe that's why he does it :lol

I've watched some of his vids. I must admit the weird face he's pulling in every single picture was click-bait. Maybe that's why he does it :lol

Yeah probably is the case, but he can't refrain himself from doing it at some moments within his videos aswell, can be pretty damn funny at times :rotfl.

Just got the AVP aliens in. They're awesome! And the great thing is I also got a tripod for my phone, so I should be able to film reviews again

Whoa, that'll be a blast from the past! It'll be great to hear from you again on these. I still remember the day of the Guardian Predator PO. :lol

Yeah. Hot Toys charges too much, produces too many, and delays too long for that kind of hype nowadays.

I emailed NECA about my quarter scale alien and they are sending me a new back tubule. That is pretty dang awesome if you ask me. (My alien came with two of the same back tubes.)

I emailed NECA about my quarter scale alien and they are sending me a new back tubule. That is pretty dang awesome if you ask me. (My alien came with two of the same back tubes.)

NECA has always treated me great when it comes to stuff like this. So much better than MATTEL who won't honor anything not purchased directly through them.

NECA has always treated me great when it comes to stuff like this. So much better than MATTEL who won't honor anything not purchased directly through them.
NECA has replaced whole figures in the past for me. I wholeheartedly support CS like that and is just one of the reason the majority of my 1/10 collection is NECA.

Anyone know any good canadian sites for ordering Neca figures from?

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Anyone know any good canadian sites for ordering Neca figures from?

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

I don't know any but I ordered my bc 1/4 from ebay and I'm very happy with the service. Just check the percentage from the seller and ask all the questions you need. My seller also send me some pictures of the figure inside the box before sending it. He was an UK seller (I'm from Spain), I'm sure that you will have plenty of nice sellers too in Canada or US;)

Anyone here in the UK looking for a set of Aliens Series 7 before I put it up on eBay? My last set so thought to let you guys get first dibs.

Can do £55.00 for the set of three:

AVP Warrior
AVP Grid
Concept Big Chap

Cheapest price in the UK, Should be here soon aswell - late feb / early march

Back