NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They don't happen to make a lolcat Alien do they. :lol

image.jpg
image.jpg

I went ahead and got another 1/4 Big Chap, this time its the snarling version... Now I have to find where to display him, I'm really running out of space!

Damn, I just came back from 2 of them and nothing! :gah:

Yea, mine was damaged but I got it anyway since I was just going to open it but after looking at the packaging I'm thinking I'm going to display this one unopened. If I find another I'll either exchange the damaged one or trade it to a fellow freak. Mine was next to 2 neca endos in the gaming section which I'm sure where most are being set up at - none in the toy section or movie section.

Yes, where the gaming/sports cards and odds and ends are, mine was in between the self checkout and regular check out lanes but I've seen them in slightly different places at various Wal Marts near the check out. Good luck!

Oh and only $18.88 plus tax!

Gaming section! :slap

I didn't check there, FML! :gah:

Back I go! :lol

Last edited:
Wonder would my local Gamestop shop have the 1/4 Alien. Probably not but I'll have a look next time I'm up the town.

I don't think I'd order one online (as I do everything else), just seems like too much margin for getting a crappy one. I would need a good sample of the stock figure because the customs being posted here are, IMO, putting it to shame. I can only imagine how I'd feel if I received the stock figure with a wonky jaw and an ill-fitting dome....

I'm about to give up trying to get assault rifle Ripley at my TRUs. They never have it. :slap

Are the online prices reasonable on that version.

Looks like the Alien 3 wave will be my next purchase. Been skipping the computer game stuff and the AvP stuff.

Same as me, series 6 and 7 hold little interest for me. Although I'm happy for the collectors who want these figures.

Yes, where the gaming/sports cards and odds and ends are, mine was in between the self checkout and regular check out lanes but I've seen them in slightly different places at various Wal Marts near the check out. Good luck!

Oh and only $18.88 plus tax!

Is the Wal Mart version any different than the 1979 version Neca most recently released?

Back