NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my 2nd replacement has turned up, closed lips version and....... He's perfect! :yess:

Just been playing around with the articulation and got the skin between my tumb trapped between the knee joint, the fecker drew blood!

This is the ultimate A L I E N figure, the sculpt, the articulation is simply amazing. Tankman has absolutely nailed it. This is hands down the best Alien yet made. I cannot reccommend it enough.

Now I just need to get the snarling lips version :thud:

AVP Aliens are shipping at the end of Febuary, hell yes my first two Aliens.

It appears the NECA has separated the AVP line into Alien and Predators series. Meaning the Alien line will have the clamshell packaging. I still have my McFarlane Grid and Aliens so I might buy NECA Grid to keep MOC.

It appears the NECA has separated the AVP line into Alien and Predators series. Meaning the Alien line will have the clamshell packaging. I still have my McFarlane Grid and Aliens so I might buy NECA Grid to keep MOC.

If the NECA Avps are anything to go by these Alien AVPS will be MILES better than the McFarlanes

Hi to everybody! I posted 4 photos from this post in the alien internecivus raptus post. We were talking about differences between neca alien 1/4 and the new ss statue and I posted 4 photos to show how wonderful neca's figure is. If you prefer me to delete the photos, please let me now.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...nternecivus-raptus-statue-18.html#post8368309

Here you can see the new ss statue (450$). Personally, incredibly happy with my snarling version alien 1/4 (100usd) :))

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...65430-alien-internecivus-raptus-statue-7.html

Have a nice day:)

20160115_001508-1_resized.jpg

I've nearly finished my repaint. This is such an amazing figure

Whilst we are on the subject of the NECA AVP Xenos, are there two different versions? Looks like one has a Black Dome and the other A Clear see through one

x.jpg

1300w-Guard3-.jpg

1300w-Group2-.jpg

Which one will be in Series 7? Or will both?

Looks great!! Can't wait to get this figure! I hope we now can get an Alien 3 Ripley!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Looks great!! Can't wait to get this figure! I hope we now can get an Alien 3 Ripley!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Alien 3 Ripley is part of the same series. I think the lineup will be the Commando, Ripley, the Bambi burster and Queen facehugger together, and the dog alien with a new paint job.

I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme!

When???

Now they need to do Civil Protection from Half Life 2 dammit!

Last edited:
Time to start checking your local wal marts for the big chap exclusive, somebody has a few listed on eBay so looks like they may be hitting soon. That's the 1st time I've seen one listed.

Back