NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...score! My friend finally picked these up!

370c9b81f76ba60d535a20e98ba23299.jpg

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Look at all those eggs!!! Are you building a display?

Look at all those eggs!!! Are you building a display?
...I wish they were all mine [emoji38] 2 for me and 2 for my friend, and with the Power Loader that pretty much fills up the remaining space I had for Aliens. Although I wouldn't mind one more set to go with the other movies [emoji2]

..."liking something different than I do it's wrong, because only me and those who think like me are right".

We are all different people with different lives and experiences. We perceive things differently and that alone doesn't make one group of people's taste the only valid one. But this is something haters will never understand.

Also, I don't need to defend the Star Wars prequels. I love them and people can either accept and/or respect that, or they can honestly suck it :D

Odds are someone would have piped in with Resurrection hate but nevertheless sorry for being the instigator on this occasion. I meant it in good humour. And the thing with Yankees there is just my inability to pass on a movie reference. :lol

I honestly would find it much cooler to see Resurrection toys from NECA than videogame or Kenner stuff. Just as I think NECA should fill in the gaps with the Terminator franchise and make T3 figures. I'm personally not going completist with Alien and Predator or Robocop, taking whatever opportunity I can to not spend money and hence skipping AvP and Resurrection. I would buy T3 stuff as I guess I am a Terminator movie completist (at least with NECA) even though I only really like the first 2 films.

It better not involve sabotaging certain freezers.

That is so...nuts. I mean listen...listen to what you're saying!

My vivid memory of AR involved the Ripley reentry scene at the end, I just remember sitting in a theater going, wow have special-effects improved!

That and the super drooling Alien behind the glass as if he was in a dentist chair.

Then laughing my ass off at that final Alien form. :lol

Ummm, yup, that's it.

Sorry if I missed this... But do we have any definitive info of what series 08 or 09 has coming? I'm just really looking forward to more figures from Aliens and maybe Alien 3. Would love an Alien 3 Murphy w/Rottweiler 2 pack!! How cool would that be!? Just soooo many places this line can go!

the concept art of Ms. Yutani and two harnessed/controlled aliens from the blomkamp stuff.... my god that would be a awesome figure set via neca.

I honestly would find it much cooler to see Resurrection toys from NECA than videogame or Kenner stuff.
The Kenner stuff looks much more true to the aesthetics of the universe than anything that came out of Resurrection. :lol

The Kenner stuff looks much more true to the aesthetics of the universe than anything that came out of Resurrection. :lol

Uhhh, I dunno about that. :lol

If I want to be nostalgic about toys which I only owned because nothing better existed I'd go back and rebuy those figures on ebay.

That's pretty good. I guess I just find it strange that someone would want to recreate a fake-Ripley when we now have an actual Ripley :lol

edit - well, on second thoughts not ''strange''. I suppose those Kenner figures, like them or not, are part of the toy-history of this franchise. I will instead simply say it's not something I personally am arsed with.

Yeah, I'd buy my favorite versions I had as a kid.

NECA would never put that much effort into them though unfortunately. If they're not simple repaints like their video game toys, I doubt they'd even bother. A "Power Arm" Terminator like the one above but with the aesthetics of the latest Ultimate T-800 would be amazing.

I never had Hidden Power Arm Terminator (I only got the movie versions), but this one looks really cool, love the abdomen damage with exposed endo.

HiddenPTerminator_001.JPG

I sorta, kinda wish I had gotten this.

Endoglow_pkg.jpg

Does anyone from Neca frequent this thread? Just curious if they come here for product suggestions and all..

Back