NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awww c'mon? I actually really enjoyed resurrection. Watched it many many times. it had snazzy spaceships, comedy, gore, and probably one of the most beautiful booty shots shown on screen. What's not to love?

Out of respect for Yahzee I will refrain from taking this opportunity to say how crap I think Alien Resurrection is. :monkey3

sorry, I'll stop, really

...I love Resurrection, the first Alien movie I saw in a theater. And I love all four movies equally because each is so different and takes the story in different ways instead on simply escalating the same stuff. I hope the Newborn gets made and if that's the case I'm sure NECA will make a stunning figure. I'm also hoping the do the Auriga and most importantly the Betty on their Cinemachines line :)

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Well then it's understandable why you'd love it. The Betty was a nice ship.

I also understand the peeps that just love the first two movies, they are in a class by themselves, over halloween I did a marathon of them back to back.

...I love Resurrection, the first Alien movie I saw in a theater. And I love all four movies equally because each is so different and takes the story in different ways instead on simply escalating the same stuff. I hope the Newborn gets made and if that's the case I'm sure NECA will make a stunning figure. I'm also hoping the do the Auriga and most importantly the Betty on their Cinemachines line :)

I remember being hyped for Resurrection but I was still in school so I didn't see it till it came out on VHS. I can't actually remember what I thought of it at first. It seems to fall outside of my nostalgia zone so I assume I didn't like it - otherwise I would feel a connection to it now and a need to own toys from it like I do the first three.

I think Alien Resurrection is a fun movie, it's just not a good Alien movie. It feels like it's in a totally different universe.

...score! My friend finally picked these up!

370c9b81f76ba60d535a20e98ba23299.jpg

Only another couple of weeks until the 1/4 scale A L I E N. I can't wait to get this in hand.
Actually it's out as of the 1. On Necas ebay. I get it Tuesday. Waiting impatiently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Alien Resurrection was the first film I saw in theaters as well, although I hated it. It was such a let down; even the whole concept of cloning Ripley bugged me. Of course, by this time I had read all the Dark Horse novelizations (without even knowing about the comic books :lol), so I had an entire world of possibilities as to where they could take the franchise. But they didn't. And why the Hell were the Aliens' inner mouths flexible? That drove me crazy and still does. I always thought of them as chitinous rods - like steel - that they could slam or drive into their prey. The worlds' deadliest plunger... :lol Flexible. Sheesh.

A lot of people say 2 of them. Those people are further subdivided into groups who will say Alien and Aliens and others who will say Alien and Alien 3.

Other people say 3 of them (me among) - Alien, Aliens and Alien 3.

Quite a diversity in Alien fandom compared to other franchises that can be much more unanimous.

A lot of people say 2 of them. Those people are further subdivided into groups who will say Alien and Aliens and others who will say Alien and Alien 3.

Other people say 3 of them (me among) - Alien, Aliens and Alien 3.

Quite a diversity in Alien fandom compared to other franchises that can be much more unanimous.
Alien , alien 3 and aliens. Liking Alien ressurrection is like defending the star wars prequels.

meh i liked Resurrection, reminded me of a darkhorse comic. didnt love like i did with others but yeah enjoyed it enough.

..."liking something different than I do it's wrong, because only me and those who think like me are right".

We are all different people with different lives and experiences. We perceive things differently and that alone doesn't make one group of people's taste the only valid one. But this is something haters will never understand.

Also, I don't need to defend the Star Wars prequels. I love them and people can either accept and/or respect that, or they can honestly suck it :D

Back