NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New box art is very nice. With the mouth open and tongue fully extended, the lips don't look as prominent. Will be posed that way. ;)

i think it was just a mutant with no resemblanse of anything "alien". a standart ugly creature from fleshy movies.
predalien was a masterpiece, but newborn...

I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say the Predalien was a masterpiece. Anyway, bare in mind that we never saw the newborn develop. So to compare it to the predalien is unfair, you'd have to pair it to the freshly born predalien which was a small snake like chastburster. The reason we never saw anything like it in the Alien universe before, is that none had been born in this manner before. It would have been nice to see it grow a bit more.

Looking at the Big chap again the mouth area is really bad imo..

I was prepared to expect my PowerLoader no earlier than tomorrow (Wednesday) but I find it has arrived today :yess:

I haven't messed with it as I'm in work but on quick inspection it looks ****ing fantastic. Hopefully I don't get any unpleasant surprises when I remove it from the box and start moving joints.

Had an amazing Aliens Event at the National Space Centre UK.

Was really awsome to be able to see some of the original props etc. Terry English is also a really nice guy to meet.

Here's some Pics below:

DSC_0139.jpgDSC_0150.jpgDSC_0160.jpgDSC_0145.jpg

I was prepared to expect my PowerLoader no earlier than tomorrow (Wednesday) but I find it has arrived today :yess:

I haven't messed with it as I'm in work but on quick inspection it looks ****ing fantastic. Hopefully I don't get any unpleasant surprises when I remove it from the box and start moving joints.
...congrats! Hope you won't get any nasty surprises with it. My Power Loader and eggs are shipping today, should be here by next week :D

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

From our business stand there was quite alot of interest in the Neca Aliens Figures and displays we had, which is always good to see. Although we have still come back with quite a bit of stock left. Willing to do a deal to help get rid of stock if anyone is interested in some of the below.

Series 2 Xenomorph (Blue)
Series 2 Xenomorph Big Chap
Series 2 Windrix

Series 3 Bishop
Series 3 Dog Alien
Series 3 Facehugger Kane

Series 5 Xenomorph Genocide Black
Series 5 Xenomorph Genocide Red
Series 5 Ripley (Aliens)
Series 5 Queen Attack Bishop

Aliens Hicks vs Battle Damaged Xeno 2-pack
Aliens Hudson vs Battle Damaged Xeno 2-pack

Aliens Egg w Launching Facehugger + LED Lights

...congrats! Hope you won't get any nasty surprises with it. My Power Loader and eggs are shipping today, should be here by next week :D

Thanks. It's cool to get a bunch of things at once, feels like Christmas.

Looking forward to getting this home and to gaze upon the NECA collection of grails, grails everywhere.

Had an amazing Aliens Event at the National Space Centre UK.

Was really awsome to be able to see some of the original props etc. Terry English is also a really nice guy to meet.

So lucky. I wish those guys would set up a similar event on this side of the pond. We need to get Harry Harris some sponsors! Get someone to pay to ship his gear over here...

Well I'm delighted to say that the NECA Powerloader is a work of art.

As an owner of the original Hot Toys Loader I'm gonna come out and say that NECA's one is better in almost every way. I'm astounded.

• feels sturdy and less breakable
  • Has all the same articulation points
  • The arms are less complicated to move than the Hot Toys* and yet they do exactly what they're supposed to
  • Pistons work just like the HT
  • The hoses are soft and light, I don't think they'll break off like the HT ones did
  • Great paintjob
  • We have a ****ing awesome Queen Alien to go with it

Honestly the only thing the old Hot Toys has over this is the working light on top and the white light that illuminates Ripley's face.

Incredible job NECA.

*on the Hot Toys loader you had to manually rotate the shoulder joint in different directions depending on what way you intended to move the arms and if you didn't make sure the joint was ''aimed'' properly you could break the thing. With the NECA you can move the arms up, down, outwards and inwards and the joint cooperates independently, as do the pistons.

Last edited:
Predalien a masterpiece [emoji38]
... in my opinion, the Predalien design, as almost the whole Kenner toy line, makes no sense. The Alien take some very basic attributes of the host, but they're virtually the same creatures. That means no dreadlocks, mandibles, horns, wings or lack of legs. Otherwise we would get one of those terrible concept ideas for Alien³ involving Alien chickens, sheep and bees :S

Yeah, it's an natural and logical idea, but the design was stupid and lazy.

It was a fun boss in the classic AVP game though.

The newborn tho, that design was dank, quite literally too :lol say what you want about AR, but the designs and most of the visuals were awesome.

Guys, Entertainment Earth has the Powerloader in stock for $96.99 with free shipping, best price going me thinks.

Yeah, it's an natural and logical idea, but the design was stupid and lazy.

It was a fun boss in the classic AVP game though.

The newborn tho, that design was dank, quite literally too [emoji38] say what you want about AR, but the designs and most of the visuals were awesome.
Sure from a film standpoint ressurrection is laughable. But since it's designed to be a comedy I guess they made what they wanted. As for the design...the only thing that is a great design is the eggs. They have organic life. The aliens were terrible. They threw out what giger did. Organic biomechanical. They went straight for organic no mech. They and the aliens after it became like raptors. Even in avp they made whimpering sounds talking to the queen. And they are pretty much the same design. The queen was not the mother of the perfect organism, she became a vessel for a terrible monster design. It was exactly what the makers of alien were trying not to do. Have a monster that has been done ( the thing etc) ressurrection is a terrible film overall and ruined the continuation of alien. Sure we have our opinions but ressurrection is by far the worst of the series.

Sure from a film standpoint ressurrection is laughable. But since it's designed to be a comedy I guess they made what they wanted. As for the design...the only thing that is a great design is the eggs. They have organic life. The aliens were terrible. They threw out what giger did. Organic biomechanical. They went straight for organic no mech. They and the aliens after it became like raptors. Even in avp they made whimpering sounds talking to the queen. And they are pretty much the same design. The queen was not the mother of the perfect organism, she became a vessel for a terrible monster design. It was exactly what the makers of alien were trying not to do. Have a monster that has been done ( the thing etc) ressurrection is a terrible film overall and ruined the continuation of alien. Sure we have our opinions but ressurrection is by far the worst of the series.

Yeah, I didn't even know it was half written by Joss Whedon, knowing that, one realizes it could've turned up a lot worse :lol

But no, the Aliens were great, they were a little less mechanical but the mechanical elements are still there, the reason is because they had more human DNA this time around, so they designed them accordingly.

Don't get me started on AVP, there's nothing, absolutely nothing there that's redeemable.

And no the newborn isn't terrible, it's horrible looking, as it should be... The thing?

Sure I'm not disagreeing. Alien Resurrection is the worst of the Alien movies, but when you account the AVP movies AR ceases being last :lol

Yeah, I didn't even know it was half written by Joss Whedon, knowing that, one realizes it could've turned up a lot worse [emoji38]

But no, the Aliens were great, they were a little less mechanical but the mechanical elements are still there, the reason is because they had more human DNA this time around, so they designed them accordingly.

Don't get me started on AVP, there's nothing, absolutely nothing there that's redeemable.

And no the newborn isn't terrible, it's horrible looking, as it should be... The thing?

Sure I'm not disagreeing. Alien Resurrection is the worst of the Alien movies, but when you account the AVP movies AR ceases being last [emoji38]
... since I chose to separate the AVP movies from the Alien and Predator movies, I can bypass the lack of imagination or vision (specially the second one) and B-movie vibe, kinda like a curious "what if" tale :)

Back