NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
162745877c62e194db6a9e1b6bc10d9c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Awesome posing on that Aliens warrior!

I'm just going by what I just saw at TrU which were Ripley and Dallas.

Their Aliens are fine.

I'm still not sold on their Aliens. :lol The Queen is by far the best they've done in that scale and the Dog is pretty good, but their Warriors just depressed me.

On a related note, we need updates on that 1/4 Big Chap.

I'm still not sold on their Aliens. [emoji38] The Queen is by far the best they've done in that scale and the Dog is pretty good, but their Warriors just depressed me.

On a related note, we need updates on that 1/4 Big Chap.
They definitely have been getting better. And how could you call the dog alien "pretty good", its amazing! Especially for the price its one of my favorite figures in my collection! I somewhat agree on the warriors though, great sculpts but they were somewhat ruined by the fragile plastic and poor paint.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

[...] I somewhat agree on the warriors though, great sculpts but they were somewhat ruined by the fragile plastic and poor paint.

I've been considering pulling the trigger on the Series 5 black Xenomorph, but still unsure based on paint apps and QC...has anyone picked up one of these single-packed Genocide Xenos yet?

Im still waiting on bbts to get them, Hopefully they will be of better quality than the series one and two warriors.

I've been considering pulling the trigger on the Series 5 black Xenomorph, but still unsure based on paint apps and QC...has anyone picked up one of these single-packed Genocide Xenos yet?
I got the black one. Very sturdy. I think it's great because o may add some color myself. Base of the tail is getting some apoxy to make sure it stays. But I love it.

I got the black one. Very sturdy. I think it's great because o may add some color myself. Base of the tail is getting some apoxy to make sure it stays. But I love it.

Thats awesome news! Really cant wait to get them now

...I want a City Hunter, but I arrived too late to the party and now they're really expensive :(

I feel ya man, I forked out £50 for the City Hunter + Cloaked Berserker 2-pack!

But I managed to score this like-new unmasked version for £19 on ebay this week :D

...is it the masked or the unmasked? I love the way the unmasked looks but I'm leaning more towards the masked one :D

The "Ultimate" versions of figures tend to have more than one head included within the bundle. So my bet is that you will get both + loads of accessories.

Here's another review of both Bishop and Ripley from series 5:

They look pretty gd to me will fit in great with the rest of the line, but nothing outstanding.

Back