NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...And here's a review of jumpsuit Ripley: NECA Alien Series 4 Ripley (Jumpsuit) Review « Preternia

I know which one I prefer more, although gotta say both are great.

IMG_5780.jpg

Like I said before, the paintjob in these Series 4 figures indeed seem to have significantly improved over Series 3 figures. I remember having have to go through 10+ Bishops before finding one who eyes were not painted crooked or cok eyed. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come. I would like my Aliens Ripley coming in Series 5 to be perfect. And then she can get in the power loader and take on the Queen :D !

...judging by the pictures I've seen,I like more the Ripley face on the compression suit. And I also like more the Jonesy that comes with her, but I'm getting the jumpsuit version because it's what she uses for most of the film. I'm only getting one Ripley for movie.

Made the purchase today. Great looking figures. Paint apps are fantastic. I keep my Neca MOC but I had to pick up two Dallas"s as this sculpt, detail and paint needs to be appreciated outside of the box. The rest will go into storage by the end of the day.

Any one from Melbourne, Australia here looking to buy NECA's Kenner Homage Alien vs. Predator Exclusive 2 Figure Pack with Mini Comic primarily for the Predator figures ? I am primarily interested in the Alien figure, and will probably get three packs. We can share the bills half way, you take the Predator figs, I take the Alien ones. Let me know if any one is interested.

toywiz.com ships with cheap boxes and makes you wait for UPS claim to go through before deciding what they are going to do.
I'm avoiding them at all costs from now on!

Any one from Melbourne, Australia here looking to buy NECA's Kenner Homage Alien vs. Predator Exclusive 2 Figure Pack with Mini Comic primarily for the Predator figures ? I am primarily interested in the Alien figure, and will probably get three packs. We can share the bills half way, you take the Predator figs, I take the Alien ones. Let me know if any one is interested.

I'd take a comic but I'm in the US!

got the Ripley in compression suit today, I like it better than my ripley in jump suit. love the screaming jones the cat a lot better too. now need the 1/4 big chap next.

Back