NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy New Year everybody! Here are a couple pics of I snapped before I had to leave for work. LOVE this figure!!!!!! So glad I am getting another.

Man all these shots of the Dog & Queen are making the wait on mine extra suck! [emoji14]

Yeah, but he also owns Boogie Nights, Braveheart, A Clockwork Orange, Children of Men, District 9, Edge of Tomorrow, Full Metal Jacket, Fight Club, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo... :lol

Great pics...and an OUTSTANDING movie collection, cerealkeller! :clap

:exactly:

great movie collection! glad to see you don't own Quantam of Solace and own the only good Craig bond movies. Love the Fincher and Stanley Kubrick movies too.

This dog alien figure is f u c king awesome though. I can't get over how cool a figure it is. The poses you can put it in are endless. Neca really outdid themselves. The figure is surprisingly durable too. I've played around with it more than any other Neca fig I have and it has lasted longer than most other Necas I have (and I've only had this guy for about a week)

Just saw this pic posted on twitter.
B6TmN80CEAEj6a_.jpg

Man that SoB is gonna look t its perched on top of the old McQueen base!

OMG....You own BRIDESMAIDS :nono
:pfft: I happen to like Bridesmaids....however it is also my girfriends movie collection so some get slipped in that I did not purchase :lol

Yeah, but he also owns Boogie Nights, Braveheart, A Clockwork Orange, Children of Men, District 9, Edge of Tomorrow, Full Metal Jacket, Fight Club, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo... :lol

Great pics...and an OUTSTANDING movie collection, cerealkeller! :clap

:hi5: Thanks YankeesFanboy :duff

:exactly:

great movie collection! glad to see you don't own Quantam of Solace and own the only good Craig bond movies. Love the Fincher and Stanley Kubrick movies too.

This dog alien figure is f u c king awesome though. I can't get over how cool a figure it is. The poses you can put it in are endless. Neca really outdid themselves. The figure is surprisingly durable too. I've played around with it more than any other Neca fig I have and it has lasted longer than most other Necas I have (and I've only had this guy for about a week)

I never feel the need to own QoS. Saw it once, and disregard it :lol

The Dog Alien is great. I have settled for a more relaxed pose, but I enjoyed my Super Flying Xeno :lol

Back