NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone pestered BBTS to see when they're getting the Dog in stock? I ordered another one from Gamestop but it just shipped today from CA so it'll literally be next year before I get one. :D

I'm getting mine Wednesday from Gamestop. Still haven't heard from BBTS, that's my second on order from them. Dog Alien is a total dream figure for me.

Has anyone pestered BBTS to see when they're getting the Dog in stock? I ordered another one from Gamestop but it just shipped today from CA so it'll literally be next year before I get one. :D

Mine just left California today also, but I got the shipment notification on the 24th. What a bunch of slow pokes.

Mine just left California today also, but I got the shipment notification on the 24th. What a bunch of slow pokes.

I think there are a lot of slow pokes this round. I have ordered from Amoktime the first 2 series and was among the first to get them. This round I have haven't even received a ship notification let alone the items. Also movie replicas has my queen pre-order and they told me last week it "wouldn't be long" but its starting to feel like its gonna be long. Wonder if Neca had a really uneven release or some other issue limiting the first wave of orders.

It's the holiday season, guys. Everything is slow. It's the most irritating time of year to order anything online, really. :rolleyes2

It's the holiday season, guys. Everything is slow. It's the most irritating time of year to order anything online, really. :rolleyes2

Yep. One reason I'm just not bothering till about midway through January. If any existing preorders happen to come in during that time, great.

Found Bishop at TRU today. They did not have the other two though, just the one Bishop. Definitely looks better in person and looks great next to the Queen. Bishop was sticky as hell though. Tacky paint not fully dry. Had to rinse the blue off my fingers after posing.

Found Bishop at TRU today. They did not have the other two though, just the one Bishop. Definitely looks better in person and looks great next to the Queen. Bishop was sticky as hell though. Tacky paint not fully dry. Had to rinse the blue off my fingers after posing.

Yeah, i noticed for some reason alot of the Bishop figures have a shiny blue paint on them. I read somewhere too that someone's Kane had tacky bronze paint as well.

Awhile ago before series 3 came out, I talked to someone who worked in the toy industry and I mentioned about NECA moving to a new factory for the Aliens figures. He said to me that the first half of the production run was actually done in the old factory, and the rest were made in the new factory. I don't know if this is true or not though.

I see a lot of youtube reviews where they complain about the Queen's tail being much more blue than the rest of the figure, is it that noticeable in person?

I see a lot of youtube reviews where they complain about the Queen's tail being much more blue than the rest of the figure, is it that noticeable in person?
It's most definitely a lighter blue/different shade of blue. However you can't really notice it as it kind of blends in unless you look at it closely with a good amount of light.

It's most definitely a lighter blue/different shade of blue. However you can't really notice it as it kind of blends in unless you look at it closely with a good amount of light.

Ok that's good to know, thanks! Not sure why they did that though.

Ok that's good to know, thanks! Not sure why they did that though.

I think what it actually is, is that the actual plastic of the whole Queen (including tail) is in fact the same color blue plastic & rubber. It's the actual paint that is the issue. They just did not put enough black wash on the tail. If you look closely at the tail and some of the spots on the figure that have no wash (like the very top front of the crown) it's the same color.

I got this beauty from Moonshadow918 back in January this year and finally have her almost finished. Outstanding job sculpting her from scratch Kemosabe! :D
9ef3469ce6485c4db73f81ce2264727f.jpg

bac33aa164ca2274c8b5b1371da81024.jpg

f306ab29c144fcf159e464c226615eb6.jpg

4b9c1a712b5d23fa0771607c9903a281.jpg

Back