NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Mego version of whatever Nostromo crew member they are doing would be very cool. I would happily take the Alien but the space suit would look awesome! I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a NES Aliens warrior first though.

Well they said she's in scale....but then they'd also probably say that their predators are in scale but they aren't really.

True.
Well if she is in scale with the Warriors then she might not be actually 1/10.
I really do hope she is 18" and not closer to 15".

NECA's ebay store has Aliens Series 2.

Man, it's so tempting to just order them. But I think i'll wait until my source gets them in. It feels like I've been waiting ages for the Windrix Marine and '79 Alien to come out.

would be cool if neca did some 3 3/4 inch aliens figures like the 79 alien, love me some small scale figures, they are great desk decors

Am I the only one that doesn't feel the urge to get the Windrix Marine? I get that its cool what they did for the guy but I think I am going to be skipping that figure.

Am I the only one that doesn't feel the urge to get the Windrix Marine? I get that its cool what they did for the guy but I think I am going to be skipping that figure.

Yeah, I hear you. I'll actually be buying 3, but not because I want a Windrix Marine really. It will be because I want the long-sleeve bodies and flame throwers for customizing. Maybe I'll get one to leave as-is on principle (And in my desperate mind I think the more Marines I buy, they more likely they are to make more).

I want a flamethrower guy mainly... the more the better... and the sleeves is a cool thing too.

I'm getting the play arts kai Aliens from the game too . The Spitter and the Lurker.

I will probably pass on the Windrix figure too but I also think its really awesome what they did with that one and hope it does well.

I’m very tempted to get that Spitter figure though. Looks different than anything else I have and doesn’t it come with the broken stasis tube and Hugger? Would love to see a Crusher from somebody :pray:

does new big chap have clear or foggy dome?

He has a Foggy dome. And the interior painted "ridged" area looks 100% better than the old figures was. You can really tell where they saw the flaws in the old figure and made the refinements to it.

Picked these guys up today at Frank and sons. They all came out most excellent.

At risk of sounding like I am nitpicking...I really wish they would have given Windrix a unique loadout on his webbing. Supposedly he started out as "Apone", so why none of Apone's loadout? They just gave him Hudson's without any alterations:

-1 hack pouch (which NO other marine carried than Hudson. Hardly a "typical" bit of gear)
-1 mk2 knife (which NO other marine carried but Hudson. Far more popular was Night Raider, like Hicks has, which was carried by 6 marines!)
-1 Belt tool (not a bad thing, just saying some guys carried 2 and 3. Would have been cool and easy to slap extras on him)
-No Grenades in straps (In the film, the flamethrower toting marines Frost and Ski actually had the MOST grenades fully stocking up both straps)

I'd have sacrificed the Motion tracker he comes with for ANY of the above changes. (how many motion trackers does a squad need?!) Its not a deal breaker, I'm just saying it would have been nice for some better variety than just copy-pasting Hudson's non-typical gear over again.

Last edited:
2ng8n4w.jpg

Back