NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will we get a 18" xeno or not??? please someone tell me.

Yes they will, shooting next year for the release, 2014 will be an Alien/Aliens year for us. Anyways, I'm pretty sure its the Alien Warrior with that new articulation we have on 7". Then eventually we'll be getting an updated Giger down the line. :hi5:

Its funny that people are creaming themselves at NECA doing the spacesuits but when HT did Dallas/Kane they didn't sell too well did they? Well, if the prices they go for on eBay are anything to go by anyway.

Kane goes for $400 on Ebay?

I don't really like the Nostromo space suits because they look like painted hockey armour/pads and in reality that's what they are if you read/look at the BTS of the movie.

Yes they will, shooting next year for the release, 2014 will be an Alien/Aliens year for us. Anyways, I'm pretty sure its the Alien Warrior with that new articulation we have on 7". Then eventually we'll be getting an updated Giger down the line. :hi5:

:rotfl:yess::rotfl:yess::rotfl:yess::rotfl

For those interested and not on twitter it looks like its not just the predators coming from AvP.

@NECA_TOYS are you guys also going to release the AvP Aliens ? Like the "Grid" Alien and The Predalien from AvP: Requiem

@Reply : eventually & we did the Predalien back when the film came out

Not sure if I will pick them up but I am interested in seeing a Neca Grid.

Hi had some playing... I swapped the heads on my BD Classic with the unmasked version..
1234550_535461769859978_713070214_n.jpg

Last edited:
It might be that way on purpose so it shoots properly like the old spring fired missiles we used to play with on our toys.

In package dimensions? Or actual height of the 1/4 figure?
Actual height about 21 or 22" if I recall...

In package is approximately ( and I may b overestimating)
5 x 10 x 15 ish?

Back