NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate u NECA , you have me collecting 7' in figures again.Wow we are getting some cool stuff.I still want shaw though

Sweeeet :)

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/372475979295244288/photo/1

NECA: In space we can hear u scream 35th Anniversary in 2014. BTS very early wax sculpt of the spacesuit #nostromo #alien

BStM7gICQAAIiAL.jpg:large

Holy Sh#t!!!!!!!!!!!! :thud:

I imagine that figure in a battle damaged version, with the facehugger´s acid melting the helmet and trying to get to Kane. :lecture

Last edited:
got hudson and the brown warrior. neca really needs to solve the bent legs via the packaging prob... :( tried to straighten Hudsons legs, hot water then freezer. worked for awhile but returned to bent shape. does look really bad. sighhhh

other than bent legs on both having fun posing them together.

Others i don't really care...Neca I just want an Alien Queen!

:pray::pray:

:exactly:

Im not too excited about that reveal!
NECA knows everyone wants the Queen but still no pictures or anything. Its meant to be out end of the year but the no news probably means yet another delay. :lecture

Will be picking that one up for sure. Really hope they release some eggs in scale with this.

NECA knows everyone wants the Queen but still no pictures or anything. Its meant to be out end of the year but the no news probably means yet another delay. :lecture

Each time of the reveal from Neca made me disappointed without any Queen news...

No Queen form Neca...no Queen from HT...Boring....
:monkey2

It's been bumped to next year for a while now

Back