NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can not imagine a Xenomorph egg has no base.
T1i70SFXVdXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg

I can not imagine a Xenomorph egg has no base.
T1i70SFXVdXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg

I honestly just dont get the obsession with glowing eggs. In Alien it looked like it was glowing because Kane shined a flashlight directly on/through it to see movement inside. I don't recall any independantly glowing eggs...:dunno

If its 1/6th scale I still may get it just to have. What did the they say, 4 inches tall right? How does that rate?

Early this week I received my Aliens Series 1 set and I'am really impressed. Fantastic figures. The Xenomorph impressed me the most and yesterday I got a second one. Can't wait to add the Genocide two-pack and the blue Wave 2 variant to the army.

Also I took some pictures today which I would like to show you. Enjoy.

First: Game over man.
Second: That can't be. That's inside the room. (a little variation of the first)
Third: AvP: Before the Movies (you know, comics and video games ;) )

That video makes me laugh. It's really a stupid feature. NECA get's a pat on the back for the effort, but it's fail. If it would have saved me a few bucks I could have lived without the feature.

In the end I'll probably just hook up one of the facehuggers with some wire making it look like it's coming out of the egg with some sense of direction.

And without a base it looks incomplete.

tybyrazu.jpg
I disagree. I based them off the aliens style eggs. Including the paint scheme.

Bri

Last edited:
It would be more helpful if there was some constructive critisism, instead of just saying they're bad. While there's always room for improvement, I think they look great Bri!

Shameless plug: selling my Hicks, Hudson, two Genocide packs, and brown Alien Warrior in a lot. Pulling out of these completely and sticking with high-end unless the 1/4 Alien looks good. Link to my sale thread is under my sig. Cheers!

It would be more helpful if there was some constructive critisism, instead of just saying they're bad. While there's always room for improvement, I think they look great Bri!

Thank you dr.odd. I kept as close to the movie version as well as scale too. Ok I should have put more detail in there but tge paint app should add further details.

I do think some people should look at their own work before they have a go at mine.

I've managed to sell quite a lot of these now. And every customer has gave me great feedback.

Bri

I received the Genocide pack from BBTS, they are great, I highly recommend them for Alien fans.

The paint job on the black predator is far superior to the brown version, the paint is applied with more finesse and with less paint on the brush. The paintwork on the red version really makes the details pop, and my girlfriend finds it to be her favorite version. LOL. The articulation is the same as the brown version, and the knees on both are a bit tighter, so I haven't had any issues getting them into any pose I want.

I did however have an issue with the hips on both being stuck, but I put them into the freezer for a few minutes and was able to get them free.

Back