NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, just want to ask those who has got a reeve superman replacement, did they send you the alternate hands as well? Mine just came with two fists, no open hands. Although I'm not complaining coz luckily the open hands weren't broken (but one of the fists and legs were), but just want to verify with you guys. Thanks!

Re: NECA 7" TDK Joker, Reeve Superman, Adam West Batman

Mine came loose in a padded envelope. No extra hands just fists.

Mine cape loose in a padded envelope. No extra hands just fists.
I see, thanks. I hope they do look at each cases when sending these replacements because the peg on one of my fists broke, I'm guessing it could happen to the open hands as well, it'd be a bummer if one received a replacement but the parts that need replacing weren't there.

Well, my Ledger Jokers haven't even lasted a year. My hip joints snapped. The right leg was just hanging there on my shelf loose.

Did we know by this time of year if we would be getting any new figures? Cause I'm feeling like maybe we wont this time :/

Give it until mid-November.

The first 7" NECA DC/WB figure was the Keaton Batman and that was announced November 20th. West, Ledger and Reeve was October 28th. Let's see what happens, there is still time yet.

myphoto.jpg

Perfect trifecta release right there. Wouldnt mind the MOS Supes either since he'd probably look better down scaled. But I'd rather your set to go with whats come out so far.

I'd get all 3 and probably try to hunt down Joker. I passed on Joker because I haven't been happy with any Bale Batman figures in the scale and had no reason to expect one yet, I do have Keaton and West Batman so Penguin and Robin would be great additions. I'd actually like a Batfleck some day, Mattels figures suck.

I'd get all 3 and probably try to hunt down Joker. I passed on Joker because I haven't been happy with any Bale Batman figures in the scale and had no reason to expect one yet, I do have Keaton and West Batman so Penguin and Robin would be great additions. I'd actually like a Batfleck some day, Mattels figures suck.

For Batfleck there is the awesome Mafex one. That's also only 6" scale though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, same here! My TRU suddenly received 6 of the Ledgers too! A new production push/batch ? Btw, such a great sculpt!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 124
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 123
Ahhhhh guess I know where I'm going today, and will be continuing to go until I find them. Also, IIRC Superman was revealed/released a little bit after Joker and West Batman were last year. So I wouldn't be surprised if we get one more. I'd actually prefer Robin over Penguin. While I love Penguin more, I think theres more of a gap missing without Ward.

Interesting also that these are released so soon (almost simultaneously in Harley's case) after the 1/4 figures. I thought I remember Randy saying they wouldn't do that, only figures that have been out a while.

Back