Action Figure NECA 18" Predator conversion to "Elder Greyback" *UPDATE 9/20 **FINISHED PICTURES**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 18" Predator conversion to the "Elder Greyback" **PAINTED UPDATE 8/21**

alseld3.jpg
alseld4.jpg

:clap:clap:clap

Re: NECA 18" Predator conversion to the "Elder Greyback" **PAINTED UPDATE 8/21**

That is some amazing work.

looks great.

It looks so amazing.
I am curious if it is finished(netting, dreads, bands).
I hope Tankman make a acurate 1/4 Elder like this for us.

That is just unreal. Hell of a custom, both on the Joe's and adegregorio's parts. Can't wait to see the final netted product, but this is definitely enough to satisfy my craving for updates at the moment. Incredible job!

Kyle needs to get a load of this, I mean we HAVE to get a 1/4-scale P2 Elder now. The lighter color also brings out his fantastic sculpting work on the legs and arms.

That is superb.
Good work, you make a great team.

This is one hell of a custom. NECA should take note of what a little bit of love does to their sculpts.

This is one hell of a custom. NECA should take note of what a little bit of love does to their sculpts.

:exactly: :goodpost:

A little bit of love and you get a high end figure! Outstanding work guys! :hi5:

Absolutely sick!!! One VERY impressive piece.

If I can make only one minor suggestion, is to maybe touch up the eyes a bit. I remember seeing more detail in his eye when looking at the Sideshow 1:1 bust. Not sure if the elder had that detail or not though.

Holy S^^T dude, that is one hell of a custom.
Congrats.....:clap:clap:clap Can't wait to see this with all the
finishing touches..

that doesn't even look like plastic now, not even in the closeups... how the hell did he do that?

that doesn't even look like plastic now, not even in the closeups... how the hell did he do that?

I think the answer is passion. This shows what talented people can do when they have passion for what they're doing! And this Elder Predator is full of passion. :)

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Glad you guys dig the paint work!
I will be shipping him off to Al today...then i cant wait to see the finished piece, once he adds the netting, beads, etc....

and as for the eyes, we decided to keep the factory paint job for the eyes, as its pretty good, and them eyes are sunk way in there...hard to get to!!!

ok, now the ball is in Al's court yet again!

Here's a pic of what he was, before after...etc...lol!

lrg-3438-alseld10.jpg

Joe

www.modelzone.com

Can I dare to say it looks better and more realistic than the original? :horror What an excelent work you guys are doing! :clap:clap:clap

Back