NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could make your own for maybe 10.00

Get an wooden 7 x 9 plaque from hobby lobby
Buy the 6 inch wooden doll stand
Un screw the metal base from the wooden doll stand.
Mark the holes on the wooden plaque.
Drill the holes you marked.
Paint the wooden plaque your disired color.
Let the paint dry for 4 hours or so.
Clear coat the wooden plaque let it dry over night.
Screw the metal rod to the base.
Use an hot toys crotch grabber for support.

1dfa9c800f741321c7b74c82b95f54c0.jpg
you should really make a detailed instruction or make more and sell them to us!!
p.s. now i'm not happy i didn't purchase that small TMNT set. looks perfectly next to giant ones.
p.p.s. oh i checked the named details, and there is really no need for a detailed instruction. unfortunately shipping is way too expensive for me (about $30 for each of 8 items). :(

Opened mine today, wow they're amazing. No eye issues. Donnies box is a little crushed down one side but considering the journey from the states to the uk its not bad at all... Bring on Mikey.

you should really make a detailed instruction or make more and sell them to us!!
p.s. now i'm not happy i didn't purchase that small TMNT set. looks perfectly next to giant ones.
p.p.s. oh i checked the named details, and there is really no need for a detailed instruction. unfortunately shipping is way too expensive for me (about $30 for each of 8 items). :(
You don't have an hobby store in your area?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You don't have an hobby store in your area?
sure i do, i'm just not sure there is anything like a solid wood base there :) it's usually some cheapest crap from lowest levels of China market, sold for 3-4 prices of Ebay variants.
doll stands seller just gave me a shipping discount, so 4 stands costed only $55. only plates remain now. i don't think 9*7 will fit the poses i give them, will have to look for 10*8.

sure i do, i'm just not sure there is anything like a solid wood base there :) it's usually some cheapest crap from lowest levels of China market, sold for 3-4 prices of Ebay variants.
Ah damn that sucks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dying country and dictators? So do you live in North Korea?
no, North Korea is our newest best friend.
if i lived in NK, i wouldn't be able to write here or purchase turtles, i'd just sing songs about how i love our leader on a special (and also single) website, protected from propaganda coming from rotting Western world that sleeps and wants to destroy my happiness :lol
poor people. it's not funny actually.

found the plaques in my country. $20 and up for one, plus $30-50 for delivery from the capital to regions.
so we sell all our wood aboard, but cannot afford using it for common prices within.
well i can use any piece of wood, as i at least already purchased those 18" scale stands Psycho advised.

I'm concerned, Mikey's head looks terribly small compared to the others in this. Will be such a shame if the last one out doesn't stand up to the other three!
IMG_7255.JPG

Building an entertainment center that can hold my collectables. Threw these guys in for motivation tonight.
eb4c966b6b55f018a8d1c4cde7c0036c.jpg
0661b4f42dd78e58e43e05457ab54571.jpg
c18ae06949c131d833c2fb7ddca9599c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Where oh where did u get the skateboard. Sweet!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Where oh where did u get the skateboard. Sweet!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

there was a series of answers to that question right after that post :wink1:

I'm concerned, Mikey's head looks terribly small compared to the others in this. Will be such a shame if the last one out doesn't stand up to the other three!

attachment.php

it sure does look smaller. i desperately hope it's just because his head has a different shape, like it's narrower but longer in profile.

didn't look that troubling on this photo.

attachment.php

though there was also this...

tmnt-neca-action-figure-preview.jpg

and this

SDCC-2016-NECA-Quarter-Scale-008.jpg

versus this.

tmnt-movie-sdcc-2016-neca-raphael-2.jpg

they already have giant legs out of scale, a micro head would be a disaster.

Didn't we always know his head was smaller?

I thought it was because the sculptor's original intention was that Mikey would get a corresponding smaller body but of course that was nixed.

Back