NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any entertainment earth coupons floating around right now? I tried the rsdeals17 and it says it's expired.

Is there any entertainment earth coupons floating around right now? I tried the rsdeals17 and it says it's expired.

Thought it was rsdeals20 or rsdeals22. Try some different numbers on the end cuz I bought my first set with rsdeals15 if I recall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikey's shipping at the end of this month!!!!!

bb934f4db98c978ae6c2c88bde320283.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So, Raph w/ trenchcoat is a rehash of the original figure? If this is the case, has there been any discussion of rehashing the others with additional accessories?
There's no reason to re hash the others. Under cover Raph is almost an entirely different look for Raph.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Awesome collection!
I know it's not Turtle related, but that Spider-Gremlin looks amazing!
Also, where did you get the backdrop for Darth Vader?

Thanks! The Spider-Gremlin is the only other NECA figure I still display. I'm glad they ended up making him, and he turned out this well. Same as TMNT, the Gremlins movies had a big impact on my childhood. :)
The Death Star diorama is made by Joost here on the forum (JazzInc is his user name). He just recently opened up his own website for the dioramas: LINK.

Mikey's shipping at the end of this month!!!!!

To steal a reaction from another TMNT thread:

giphy.gif

I can't wait to finish off these four. They've become my favorites out of my collection, they definitely garner the most attention from all the stuff I own.

I will probably pass on Trenchcoat Raph, mainly due to funds but am looking forward to seeing the next real wave of these.

Just received my Leonardo. Unfortunately his eyes are messed up. :(

DSC_0907.JPG
(The wood panelling displayed actually isn't behind him. It's just a reflection from me going up close to the box to get a close up shot.)

Anyway the risks you take when you don't get to inspect them personally at the store, but still I thought things would be fine since Donatello and Raphael were also ordered online. Now I have to see what my options are with exchange or refunds, etc.

Just received my Leonardo. Unfortunately his eyes are messed up. :(

View attachment 358299
(The wood panelling displayed actually isn't behind him. It's just a reflection from me going up close to the box to get a close up shot
Annoying issue but luckily it can be easily fixed, the position of each eye can be changed from inside the head of the figure

Back