NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How well do these guys stand.. without stands? I know some Neca 1/4's stand great on their own (Predators) while others require a stand (Iron Man). I'm hoping that these guys have big, flat feet.
No stands need it but I have them behind glass on a Besta ... But if you decide to put them on the open, get some doll stands. Better safe than sorry.
d88ec3c5d36d03164bbcb4436e200d62.jpg

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

That’s a dope group shot. Will you have enough room in there for Mikey? I will probably have to go the custom base route to give them some stability since they will be out in the open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a dope group shot. Will you have enough room in there for Mikey? I will probably have to go the custom base route to give them some stability since they will be out in the open.

Yes there should be room since Ikea sells the glass 1/2 shelves. I have arnold in one of the glass shelves idk of you can see it in the pic

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Why is it that Raph and Donnie sold out so freakin fast but leo is still in stock at various places? Did they not anticipate it would be so big and made larger amounts to put out to people. Cause if that's the case thank goodness cause I couldn't get leo when he first came out.

Yeah they do need room.. waiting for mikey is gonna be the worst. they look like they jumped out from movie screen .. just amazing

Attachments

• tmnt20170703_205336.jpg
    tmnt20170703_205336.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 135
@ Rtec...Any update with you Leo?? Not to rub salt in the wound but eBay refunded mine. I put in a claim as the item was stuck in the USA according to the tracker. Leo was delivered after I put in the claim but eBay have still refunded it!!! Nice freebie

That's a pretty scumbag thing to do. You're everything that's wrong with eBay with them cutting the balls off sellers.

Last edited:
@ Rtec...Any update with you Leo?? Not to rub salt in the wound but eBay refunded mine. I put in a claim as the item was stuck in the USA according to the tracker. Leo was delivered after I put in the claim but eBay have still refunded it!!! Nice freebie

You should contact Ebay and explain that despite the tracking issues, the figure actually arrived. If you keep the money, and the figure, that is stealing. In the future, have a little more patience. Multiple people in this thread reported receiving the figure even though tracking still showed it in the USA.

Chill. I reported the item as a failed delivery when it had not turned up. I reported it 3 days after the final delivery date. According to the tracking it was still in the USA. Not my fault it was completely incorrect. I have already contacted eBay to advise that the tracking is wrong and highlighted the issues and asked for the refund to be made on the postage only. They are aware the item is now with me but are leaving as is and have closed the case.
It's nought to do with patience.

It's "lose", thief. Given you were a little too happy to post you ripped them off, no one should believe a word you say.
Whatever. You have taken what I posted totally out of context. Did I say I intentionally ripped them off??? I legitimately reported the item as lost due to it not getting delivered and the tracking being incorrect. This was done after the final delivery date. This is very common practice. Ebay are fully aware I have the item but still refunded the full amount. As it was sent via GSP, Neca still keep the fees which I am glad for. Ebay "loose" out only.
I'd hang off calling someone a thief. It's daft comments like this that give this forum a bad name.

Whatever. You have taken what I posted totally out of context. Did I say I intentionally ripped them off??? I legitimately reported the item as lost due to it not getting delivered and the tracking being incorrect. This was done after the final delivery date. This is very common practice. Ebay are fully aware I have the item but still refunded the full amount. As it was sent via GSP, Neca still keep the fees which I am glad for. Ebay "loose" out only.
I'd hang off calling someone a thief. It's daft comments like this that give this forum a bad name.

Context is pretty clear, cupcake.

Leo was delivered after I put in the claim but eBay have still refunded it!!! Nice freebie

And it's actually people like you that give eBay a bad name, and rightly so. Don't blame the forum for being honest with you for being a POS.

No one in the forum will trust u after this, just saying

Context is pretty clear, cupcake.

And it's actually people like you that give eBay a bad name, and rightly so. Don't blame the forum for being honest with you for being a POS.
Explain why. So should I not claim for an item as a failed deliver when it's showing in America 3 days after the final delivery date? What would you do when you are sitting on your pedestal

Back