NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chill. I reported the item as a failed delivery when it had not turned up. I reported it 3 days after the final delivery date. According to the tracking it was still in the USA. Not my fault it was completely incorrect. I have already contacted eBay to advise that the tracking is wrong and highlighted the issues and asked for the refund to be made on the postage only. They are aware the item is now with me but are leaving as is and have closed the case.
It's nought to do with patience.

Thanks for clarifying. Sounds like Ebay just did the right thing by taking care of the customer and still paying NECA (since they definitely shipped you the item). Giving a full refund, rather than just refunding the shipping fees as you requested sounds above and beyond typical business practices. Bravo Ebay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for clarifying. Sounds like Ebay just did the right thing by taking care of the customer and still paying NECA (since they definitely shipped you the item). Giving a full refund, rather than just refunding the shipping fees as you requested sounds above and beyond typical business practices. Bravo Ebay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's daft. I have told them I have the item IMO I should be refunded the postage cost only not the entire item cost and this is what was asked. I am still happy that I got a full refund even though I am branded an untrustworthy thief by some keyboard warriors here.

If eBay are aware the item has been received and are still happy to issue the refund what's the issue? :dunno

If eBay are aware the item has been received and are still happy to issue the refund what's the issue? :dunno

Because eBay are too happy to **** sellers. They side with every scumbag, and sellers can't even leave negative feedback.

It's daft. I have told them I have the item IMO I should be refunded the postage cost only not the entire item cost and this is what was asked. I am still happy that I got a full refund even though I am branded an untrustworthy thief by some keyboard warriors here.

The shoe fits, sweet cheeks.

Because eBay are too happy to **** sellers. They side with every scumbag, and sellers can't even leave negative feedback.
That's where you are wrong. GSP covers the sellers. Neca do not get involved, they are none the wiser. As a seller and purchaser you cannot leave any negative feedback in this situation. I don't think it's about taking scumbags sides at all. Hope this helps.

So what could he do? Demand they take the money back? If NECA lose out that is bad on eBay's part when they clearly don't need to issue a full refund but not sure how it's the buyers fault. He was lucky sure but don't see how it equates to stealing when there is no attempt to mislead. eBay are just being unduly generous.

What would you do Snake??? I'd be interested to hear after you jumped into this so harshly.

Wow, missed a lot here. Sorry you're getting slammed jedi18 for asking if there was an update. eBay have reopened the case so I'll wait to see what they come back with this time. By the way I don't think you did anything wrong!

Wow, missed a lot here. Sorry you're getting slammed jedi18 for asking if there was an update. eBay have reopened the case so I'll wait to see what they come back with this time. By the way I don't think you did anything wrong!
Glad to hear it's in hand. So where is Leo now??? Still with Hermes? Cheers mate, I did nought wrong. Sadly someone decided to be a bit high and mighty but it's no bother. Maybe they misunderstood the full facts or I did not make it clear enough. I did like the sweet cheeks comment...very old skool

That's where you are wrong. GSP covers the sellers. Neca do not get involved, they are none the wiser. As a seller and purchaser you cannot leave any negative feedback in this situation. I don't think it's about taking scumbags sides at all. Hope this helps.

so neca didnt lose anything? neca didnt lose the money?
so Ebay pay them but refunded you? that doesnt sound right. are you SURE neca is not getting the bad side of this? why is ebay paying them and you at the same time?

What would you do Snake??? I'd be interested to hear after you jumped into this so harshly.

It's none of my business but I just think there's a world of difference between lucking out and stealing. Theft would require a deliberate attempt to mislead and make a false claim unless there's something I'm missing. I guess you could really demand they take the money. Would I do that in your situation? No.

Hope you get a positive resolution soon Rtec1.

so neca didnt lose anything? neca didnt lose the money?
so Ebay pay them but refunded you? that doesnt sound right. are you SURE neca is not getting the bad side of this? why is ebay paying them and you at the same time?
Neca use EBay's GSP so if an item is lost then eBay take full responsibility. Neca did not post it.You do not contact the seller of the item if itdoes not appear, you contact eBay. Neca will not even know this has happened. Neca will still keep all funds and get positive feedback. Ebay are the only ones who have lost. GPS is great for the seller as eBay take full responsibility for the item. I hope this helps?

Haha! Mate I have no idea where it is, Hermes emailed me to say my case was resolved because they say although I never got a calling card through my door they still made three attempts according to them! All very laughable, just waiting to see what eBay comes back with, worried that he'll sell out on eBay if it goes on too long!

Shut up about it on this forum for one.

I can tell a lot of you never sold anything on eBay and got ****ed by them.
Mature answer. Look, you jumped on me a little prematurely with this and you could have stayed quite. Instead you had you 2 cents with it...your comments were not really fair and a little harsh. So you had a bad eBay experience, I'm sorry that it's made you so bloody bitter. I am only defending myself against a few daft comments. You still did not answer the question which leads me to believe you would have done the same. Humble pie....

Haha! Mate I have no idea where it is, Hermes emailed me to say my case was resolved because they say although I never got a calling card through my door they still made three attempts according to them! All very laughable, just waiting to see what eBay comes back with, worried that he'll sell out on eBay if it goes on too long!
Christ, what a balls up. Can you not request a refund then repurchase Leo??

qXhwFKT.gif

I would of filed a claim as well, but I wouldn't shoot my mouth off that you got something for free. You didn't make it clear at all that NECA was taken care of in your first post about this, we can only take you for your word.

NJ66UIr.gif

I would of filed a claim as well, but I wouldn't shoot my mouth off that you got something for free. You didn't make it clear at all that NECA was taken care of in your first post about this, we can only take you for your word.

NJ66UIr.gif
Dude, you are a complete hypocrite!!! You are so funny. After all you said, you would still respond on the same way. I don't think my initial comment could be seen as shouting my mouth off but that's your opinion. I think most would mention a free item if they had it and that is all it wa. Hope you cheer up.

Dude, you are a complete hypocrite!!! You are so funny. After all you said, you would still respond on the same way. I don't think my initial comment could be seen as shouting my mouth off but that's your opinion. I think most would mention a free item if they had it and that is all it wa. Hope you cheer up.

Given how you started this conversation, I can't but believe you scammed them. No one with any dignity would brag that eBay ****ed a seller. Were only getting your side of it. So do yourself a favor, next time, keep it to yourself.

Back