NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a shipping notice from Entertainment Earth for Donatello. I ordered it in February (with an estimated March ship date) as a birthday gift for my brother. Sadly, it's arriving three months later than I was counting on. Probably best to hold it back as a Christmas present at this point!

Quick questions: I used a $15 off $79 coupon. I should be charged $81.99, but the shipment e-mail shows a $96.99 total with no mention of the coupon. Should I trust everything will go through correctly or send them an e-mail about it? The total still shows as $81.99 on my account.

You should be good. I got the email from them with the amount that didn't have the discount. Got a little concerned. Checked the billing and it was the discounted price I initially ordered.

Glad I could help.
Mine was billed and it was charged correctly. You still want to monitor it just in case. Although EE has been lacking with these turtles they are a very established business and will correct the issue if there is one.

^Same. Just got my shipping confirm email for Raph and it showed I was charged the full amount. Checked my CC and it was only charged $84.99.

Also managed to snag one of the SDCC sets today.:yess:

Congratulations Death!
EE sent me an email that my replacement Raph has shipped.
I missed out on the SDCC set today. I'll try tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Psycho, what's the black spot on his nose? He looks like a puppy or as if he has his nose pressed up against the glass eyeing all those great toys.
Damn just noticed that. Sent NECA a message. I'm assuming an head replacement should be pretty simple least I hope. I know the Neca Amazon will tell me to send it back.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Also just got shipping notice for Raph from EE. Hoped it was Leo because this is Raph 2 for me. One MIB, one Loose. Although now I finally get to open Raph after deciding which packaging is better :)

My Leo is on the slow pony tour of the west coast. Did a 3 city tour of California (Carson, LA, Needles) and has now moved on to Los Lunas New Mexico, lol.

I live in NEW YORK though lol.

Best Turtle figures Ever made. Imo.
9c33c750da4a67c66cebdf3e4ba93b95.jpg

What shelf/shelving unit is this?

If there is a damage, then NECA is going to pay for that. Why making tour around US? What a cluster******.

My Don & Ralph have shipped from EE. Crazy to think I have been waiting for Don since Jan. But then again I am still waiting for BW Ghostbusters and Ripley

Anyone from the UK got any new movement today on Leo? It's quite ridiculous for the price paid on shipping

Anyone from the UK got any new movement today on Leo? It's quite ridiculous for the price paid on shipping

Mine is still at ERLANGER, KY according to the tracking info which is probably several hours out of date by now. Hopefully it's on the plane now and a slim chance of delivery Friday or Saturday. Probably early next week though.

Mine is still at ERLANGER, KY according to the tracking info which is probably several hours out of date by now. Hopefully it's on the plane now and a slim chance of delivery Friday or Saturday. Probably early next week though.

Mine says Erlanger, KY too but if you scroll down it's last scan was actually its arrival in Cincinnati, OH

Guess that black spot is a shadow from my led lights. So that's an relief. Hopefully Neca can replace the right hand as he has an mold defect.

ea554ff5d26b67f55ee0f845817f82ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Congratulations Death!
EE sent me an email that my replacement Raph has shipped.
I missed out on the SDCC set today. I'll try tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man! Can't wait to get him.

Any luck today with the SDCC set? I heard they sold out in about a minute.

With tomorrow being the last day they'll probably go even quicker.:horror

Back