NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shut up about the damn statues already... we get it

Speaking of those statues, they do look pretty awful for the price, especially compared to these NECA figures. It has nothing to do with whether they are statues or figures. I popped into the Dream EX thread a few weeks ago to look around and then mentioned how cheap and awful the Shredder figure looks for the price. Plenty of folks in there took offense to that as well, lol.

In the end, just buy what you want to buy if it makes you happy. Doesn't matter what I or anyone else thinks about it.

...But they look bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for sharing the EE code. I had both Raph and Leo on PO from them at the still affordable $99 price but ordered a second set this morning each at 84.99. I figure at least if this latest order doesn't go through due to low stock, I still have the first set. Ideally I want a set both in and out of package

I really need a Splinter to go with these guys. Shredder would be icing but splinter never gets love and without him there would be no
Turtles!!

Thank you for sharing the EE code. I had both Raph and Leo on PO from them at the still affordable $99 price but ordered a second set this morning each at 84.99. I figure at least if this latest order doesn't go through due to low stock, I still have the first set. Ideally I want a set both in and out of package

That's exactly what I'm doing. I want to preserve a set and also have a set to display loose.

Thanks guys. Although I prefer them tough since I hate loose joints, or joints that are asymmetrically resistant with one limb noticeable looser than the other.

Thanks to the person who posted that EE coupon. I've just had kind of a bummer situation with the Donatello figure and that sort of helps make up for it.

I ordered Donnie and the 1/4 scale Catwoman from the NECA store on Amazon. I hate paying full retail, but they were the only place I could find that had Donatello in stock (aside from eBay scalpers) and I wanted to get him for my brother's birthday next week. The Catwoman figure is for me.

The package was delivered on Friday, but they sent me Raphael by mistake. My bro only wanted Donnie since that's his favorite. Of course, now I'm being told by customer service that they are currently sold out of the Turtles and I would have to send it back for a refund. I requested a pre-paid label or return pickup since this was their mistake. Still waiting for a response.

I also asked if they would consider refunding the shipping fee for both figures because of the inconvenience. I don't want to be stuck paying $123 just for Catwoman. It was $14.99 to ship one figure or $16.99 for two. That combined shipping rate is what convinced me to go ahead with the order since it lessened the cost per figure. Anyway, I now have Donnie pre-ordered at Entertainment Earth and my brother will have to settle for a gift IOU until it shows up. :)

Back