NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt this has been posted already, but worth another drooling look anyway. The whole crew
78c1f6a2a3fce7111bb0b465aa51f5d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am still to this day amazed by how awesome those costumes look. Light Years ahead of those crap CG Shrek looking MOFO turtles. Those quarter scale figures look like they were plucked right out of the screen.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

'The thing' i love about the Henson turtles is that each of them were given unique facial traits, nobody is going to confuse Mikey for Leo, Donnie for Raph etc...

I really hope NECA offers 7 inch versions of these down the road. I don't have the space for the big ones, but I'd be all over scaled versions. And Shredder!

I really hope NECA offers 7 inch versions of these down the road. I don't have the space for the big ones, but I'd be all over scaled versions. And Shredder!

I tweeted them before on this and they said no. They only have the rights for 1/4” the other toy company has the 7” scale. Similar to Returns Penguin we will not see a Batman Returns in 7” scale.

I tweeted them before on this and they said no.

Randy has said no to a lot of things only to turn around a few weeks or months later and announce they are producing that very item. He will likely continue to say no until he is ready to make the announcement once he has figured a way around the licensing. If it doesn't come to pass then we can assume there are no loopholes for him to work with.

Randy has said no to a lot of things only to turn around a few weeks or months later and announce they are producing that very item. He will likely continue to say no until he is ready to make the announcement once he has figured a way around the licensing. If it doesn't come to pass then we can assume there are no loopholes for him to work with.

I hope the 7” come to pass. Along with 7” scale 89 Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever & Batman & Robin.

I feel like a November release is more likely now for Donnie. Neca still doesn't want to give an exact date and it seems like late October is a best case scenario from what I have read.

'The thing' i love about the Henson turtles is that each of them were given unique facial traits, nobody is going to confuse Mikey for Leo, Donnie for Raph etc...

Don't forget having Corey Feldman do Donnie's voice was unconventional given the character but it worked. :lol By Turtles II, donnie's voice was unmemorable :slap

Guys, what's the odds that NECA will pull off a screen accurate Shredder? I know NECA's sculptors are awesome, but consider the mixed media the Shredder will require: that red sparkling material of his uniform and his chromed/wicker basket samurai helmet. Perhaps they can ask Trevor Z to tackle James Saito's facial sculpt.

Guys, what's the odds that NECA will pull off a screen accurate Shredder? I know NECA's sculptors are awesome, but consider the mixed media the Shredder will require: that red sparkling material of his uniform and his chromed/wicker basket samurai helmet. Perhaps they can ask Trevor Z to tackle James Saito's facial sculpt.

I'm pretty sure it's all ready in the works. I'm guessing an cloth cape. The main outfit will be sculpted... Spear weapon and perhaps removable mouth-plate and for extra and cloth foot solider mask.

So I know Donnie was an exclusive for comic con, but will he be available for regular retail with the other 3 turtles??

Back