NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will this release be available everywhere? I usually get my figures delivered from Taobao (mainland China), or in Hong Kong if i'm down that way, so I can check the paint apps in person. As of now I can't see any sellers with this listed for pre-order on Taobao.

I mean. The great things about these as they really made them look more like the suits than real mutant turtles. I LOVE that. The joints and molds really help sell that these are the original suits. CANNOT WAIT!

In which we will all mod to perfection! :lecture

Oh yeah for sure... I hope they don't have those ugly articulation holes... But if they do I'll have them sealed up like I got done to my Affleck Batman 1/4.

Just got an email from calendars saying the expect to receive the statue mid November/early December. Going to assume I won't be getting Donnie until xmas time.

EDIT: PD beat me to it.

just got an update email from calendars about my order...

they said expected date is mid nov to early dec

Keep in mind those are just estimates once Neca gets them in stock on thier store should be 2-3 weeks max after that...

Yeah, I just received the Calendar's email too :( I wonder where that puts the eta for Raph? If Donnie isn't ready until xmas....

Back