NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow these look great! Not a bad substitute for the Prime 1 turtles price wise. Went ahead and PO'd Donny on bbts.

Amazing! One of my most anticipated purchases this year, they look absolutely perfect. To me, these look better than the Prime 1 versions, at about 1/10 of the price.

NECA's prototypes are pretty nice... I'm knocking on wood like mad that the quality won't take too much of a dip come production.

Maaaaan. I don't know what it is about Henson Era Mikey, but he makes me grin ear to ear everytime I see him... I can't grab all of these, but I may have to grab Mikey. Wish they were willing to give him a smaller body, but on his own I don't think it'll bother me.

Amazing! One of my most anticipated purchases this year, they look absolutely perfect. To me, these look better than the Prime 1 versions, at about 1/10 of the price.
Yep the Prime 1s are so off. From the faces to the lack of spots.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I am never hyped for Neca stuff before. Really good

That's will sell a tons, looks way too good to be true

Is there any one to be updated on when these hit Amazon? And do they sell them directly versus a 3rd party cause right now the prices are high. But yea I have been looking for a turtles set and bouncing between all the different options and I think I am going to land on these, they look so good. But the factory paint jobs will be the true determining factor.

I know the 6" turtles looked better in proto back in 2008 vs when they were released later that year.

in 2016, I'm guessing these will still look good. NECA is pounding their chest about these. They want Playmates Toys to worry. I imagine they deliver a good product.

1/4 Penguin looked really good. These will too.

So whats up with the hidden baby turtle in the Predator display?

they seem 7 inch scale, since they are so small.. I can't really tell...

Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 1.27.25 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 1.27.34 AM.jpg

Necas 1/4 lines have been great recently, don't expect anything less from these turtles

Back