NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope NECA makes it to the sequel. I really want a Super Shredder. Probably because I had that purple figure when I was little and loved it.

ca8bc242d6b59af0b049398e3856c1bb.jpg
d4afc2d8524d179e42f842bc0d14cb5c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah. Hopefully they do super shredder but the designs took a dip each movie. The 2nd movie turtles look more kid friendly and the 3rd movie they look like Chuckie cheese animatronics

Nah. Hopefully they do super shredder but the designs took a dip each movie. The 2nd movie turtles look more kid friendly and the 3rd movie they look like Chuckie cheese animatronics

I don’t think the Henson group was involved in the third movie, which would explain it.

For some reason, that photo has me imagining Arnold’s Austrian accent saying, “Hold my beer.”

:lol^

For some reason, that photo has me imagining Arnold’s Austrian accent saying, “Hold my beer.”

I see some variation of the 'hold my beer' joke in the comments on pretty much every youtube video I look at - and the ''am I a joke to you'' line is another up and coming.

NECA is going to put all the preorders up again tomorrow; they cancelled orders from people who "order multiples, from bots, and scalpers. "

1PM EST. I expect the 10 sets they have available will go in 30 seconds or less lol.

NECA is going to put all the preorders up again tomorrow; they cancelled orders from people who "order multiples, from bots, and scalpers. "

1PM EST. I expect the 10 sets they have available will go in 30 seconds or less lol.

Thanks for the tip, was wondering if was going to happen at all :hi5:

Oh wow! Thanks for letting us know!

Back