NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone else's pic I took from twitter
attachment.php
aaaaAAAAAAAAA finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iknewitiknewitiknewit

For some reason I didn't anticipate them not including an unmasked head for Casey lol, I'll still get him either way but I'd love if they included one.

Same here, I assumed they'd gone for his likeness rights. It was such an easy workaround to still get a figure out though that I don't know why I didn't assume they'd go this route.

other Toyark pics

Toy-Fair-2020-NECA-TMNT-057.jpg
Toy-Fair-2020-NECA-TMNT-058.jpg
Toy-Fair-2020-NECA-TMNT-051.jpg
Toy-Fair-2020-NECA-TMNT-052.jpg

Wow, so glad this 7" line is doing so well.
Super shredder was my favorite villain toy for a long time as a child, will definitely pick this up for the nostalgia. I was also thinking that I'd like to have a Shredder in my collection, but I didn't like any of the current releases enough to get.
Also will get Tokka, he looks great. I hope the paint will look as good in production.

If there are new versions of the Turtles I’ll likely pass. I don’t need two of each of them and the 1990 looks are more iconic.

Wonder if any of these will be SDCC exclusives.

I'm sure there'll be a pack with some accessories that aren't too important and then a general release later, so I bet most of us will be getting them in hand this time next year, like the Shredder/Splinter/Foot ones hitting now. These are supposed to be Walmart exclusives from what I read.

Casey’s arm joints .. am I the only one worried about the norm of Neca breakage :panic:

Isn't that the same style joint they've done lately? Should be fine. I think that's how Shredder's is.

Back