NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys I don't think any other collectibles make me as happy as the 90's movie TMNT figures. Loving the SOTO stuff as well. I don't really need the turtles designs from that movie but everything is looking amazing. Even if they don't make regular Shredder from the movie, the decision to make SuperShredder is excellent
the regular Shredder in Ooze was a drop in design

Absolutely loving these announcements and I can't wait.

NECA had said they wouldn't move on to TMNTSOTO until they had completed the first movie so I think it's safe to assume we won't be seeing unmasked Casey or a Tatsu (though Tatsu was in SOTO so maybe he's still an option?)

Someone posted Elisa Koteas commenting on a photo of the Casey Jones figure and he complimented the likeness, I can't tell if that was a hint that his face won't be coming to it lol

Nope they confirmed all movie figures shown will be Walmart Executives. T hgt eyes have never shown any TMNT stuff at ToyFair and it turned out to be an Sdcc exclusive. They'll show of their Sdcc Exclusive on Turtle Day in May.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Man... Those new reveals make me want to get something from these classic movies. The question is, should I go for the 1/4 Turtles (1990) or wait for the 1/4 line of second movie...

Man... Those new reveals make me want to get something from these classic movies. The question is, should I go for the 1/4 Turtles (1990) or wait for the 1/4 line of second movie...

I wouldn't guarantee everything they're showing now will be released in 1/4 scale. They showed off a 1/4 cartoon Raph figure, so who knows if they're continuing the movie line.

Shouldn’t really be any worse having these as Walmart exclusives than anywhere else. It seems like if anything Walmart tends to overstock exclusive items plus they’re so prominent it gives more people a chance at finding them.

Shouldn?t really be any worse having these as Walmart exclusives than anywhere else. It seems like if anything Walmart tends to overstock exclusive items plus they?re so prominent it gives more people a chance at finding them.

My walmarts don't even have a Neca section. :(

Have you looked in the electronics department? It should be by like the video games and movies. Most Walmart stores tend to be pretty cookie cutter and have similar layouts. Maybe yours is different though.

Walmart doesn't even exist in Europe :lol

Neca is good. But I have been pissed off for the last 5 years with all their tmnt insane releases that I had to pay a lot of $$$ to get, and now they are distributing everything in Europe in individual packages... No love for Europe that's really too bad. Also I have the street scene diorama #2 and this one looks even better. I wish they would sell that antenna as an accessory because I can't see myself going to all the trouble once more to get a diorama.

Have you looked in the electronics department? It should be by like the video games and movies. Most Walmart stores tend to be pretty cookie cutter and have similar layouts. Maybe yours is different though.

I know where to look and it's nothing but Pops and Mcfarlane sports figures at every walmart I've been to.

Kind of a shame that Casey is a masked sculpt, but I?ll still gladly get the two pack of he and Raph.

Yeah that makes no sense...he had the mask on in only two scenes and less than a couple minutes each time . Pretty much the whole film he didn?t have the mask on :dunno

Who displays a Casey Jones without a mask tho? :lol

Having said that, I'd take one without the mask. I'm surprised Pixel Dan didn't ask Randy any questions during his interview about a mask-less sculpt.

Yeah that makes no sense...he had the mask on in only two scenes and less than a couple minutes each time . Pretty much the whole film he didn?t have the mask on :dunno
My guess is it’s probably issues with getting Elias Koteas’ likeness rights.

Back