NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ridiculous! Sold out as I hit complete order. This sold out faster than yesterday it seemed like.

I got one! :D

I used CC. The trick, copied and paste the number to save time. And I practice typing my name, expiration date of card many times to do it fast, without hesitation.

I was in the "queue" for forty-five seconds before getting denied... and it was still 1:00. Maybe it's my connection speed, but I'll just accept the fact that there's no way I'm getting these tomorrow either. Not worth the anxiety and I refuse to pay scalper prices.

What screwed me today was when I got to the choose a shipping method it just spun and spun for like twenty seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridiculous! Sold out as I hit complete order. This sold out faster than yesterday it seemed like.

Same, thought I was in the clear and then a inventory issue popped up, this is ridiculously annoying now. I think I'm throwing in the towel on this and hopefully some ****** eBay knockoffs come around

The waiting line and the shipping loading killed me. I didn't even use PP, I went directly through the site and had my cc info put in with copy and paste. Only took a second to put it in, hit complete order....GONE!

hit pay now in pp got that far and gone nada stock, im blaming this 2 per nonsense and all you greedy peeps havin to get 2 sets one to open and one to keep mint crap.:mad::rotfl

Same, thought I was in the clear and then a inventory issue popped up, this is ridiculously annoying now. I think I'm throwing in the towel on this and hopefully some ****** eBay knockoffs come around

Yeah,I'm out. I was quick,what held me back was their stupid slow shipping calculator.Screw Neca.

I was able to get the regular box set. It is quite ridiculous that these sold out in under two mins. I just kept refreshing and had everything logged in. Good luck tomorrow!

Back