NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hit pay now in pp got that far and gone nada stock, im blaming this 2 per nonsense and all you greedy peeps havin to get 2 sets one to open and one to keep mint crap.:mad::rotfl

Scalper's are all over this for sure. It's all about making an extra buck anymore

These are going to be HARD to get after SDCC

I hope not. Last year's set was hard to get at the time, but after that it was easy to get it at retail even. I'm truly not worried and not willing to kill myself over this.

Also,

**** YOU NECA!

These will most likely be available on BBTS for above retail price probably $200, but available nonetheless. Ebay too, people just need to have some patience, and not give scalpers the big bucks.

Oh man I got one. Pretty stressful waiting for the shipping to load lol.

So relieved. Wanted these guys at a smaller scale forever. Hopefully never have to endure crap like this again.

I luckily got the diorama set, and I don’t know if you guys/gals had this from yesterday but I think having it in my cart already and just hitting checkout at 1pm helped out. I didn’t even have an option for Apple Pay and I thought for sure having to log into Paypal would screw me, but it worked out. It sucks seeing it still go as fast and a lot of us missing out.

I don't understand if you have the item in your cart you should be able to check out but it shouldn't be somebody else should not be able to just take it from you

I luckily got the diorama set, and I don’t know if you guys/gals had this from yesterday but I think having it in my cart already and just hitting checkout at 1pm helped out. I didn’t even have an option for Apple Pay and I thought for sure having to log into Paypal would screw me, but it worked out. It sucks seeing it still go as fast and a lot of us missing out.

your lucky it stayed in cart my reg set did not yesterday and today it didnt either. if randy wont cave and go one per for tomorrow im gonna skip hassle and just get a 1/4th trench raph.

So relieved. Wanted these guys at a smaller scale forever. Hopefully never have to endure crap like this again.

We will, when they make a 7' shredder. :lol

I feel very lucky that I got a set, but I think it was both luck and the fact I was getting ready for it since yesterday when I missed out on the set. The system sucks and it's so stressful.

I still can't believe I got one :lol When it said order confirmed, I wasn't even sure that I got one....I was shocked. :lol

Interestingly, the set with the diorama was available much longer than the regular set. Maybe because of the high price?

tweet Randy this pls, i just did. w/o that i dotn think its possible to get thru now all these flippers and their bot programs doin this faster than we can possibly.

He doesn't care. He already said "it's policy".

I hope not. Last year's set was hard to get at the time, but after that it was easy to get it at retail even. I'm truly not worried and not willing to kill myself over this.

Also,

**** YOU NECA!

I think this years will be harder to get because there is only 2 other options for movie turtles at this scale. The original ones by Playmates and the Classics versions by Playmates which IMO are both pretty awful. Last years sets had to compete with the Playmates and Figuarts versions. I broke up the set for sale and the bad guys sold quick but the turtles took a lot longer and I sold them pretty cheap.

Back