NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
then file a claim for money refund via paypal, as i advised, and get your money back.

sorry, i remember you said it wasn't a ebay thing, but still assumed you paid via paypal.
I didn't buy on ebay. That sucks though :(
Paypal is just a payment system, used by many stores, icluding but not ending with Ebay, and also used for money transfers between people.
don't you mix them two?
sorry if this is a dumb question.

sorry, i remember you said it wasn't a ebay thing, but still assumed you paid via paypal.

Paypal is just a payment system, used by many stores, icluding but not ending with Ebay, and also used for money transfers between people.
don't you mix them two?
sorry if this is a dumb question.

Ehh I use Paypal on other sites but this was about another store completely with a credit card. Neca is just terrible at responding to their customers.

i see. wanted to make sure that you know all options. if you don't want to go through trouble with filling papers in your own bank, looks like you just have to forget about money.
well, at least i'll take your lesson to heart - no deals without Paypal.

Finally complete
4860028ea06cfbbc004a462e626f5eb6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Mine is complete. Mikey’s bandanna is a bit bright but idc. I love seeing these guys together.

I don't really get why people aren't liking the expression. Sure, it's not super serious, but neither is Mikey! I think he looks incredible. These guys look like they stepped right out of the movie to me.View attachment 368119View attachment 368118

The color of his bandanna is for some reason impossible for my camera to pick up correctly though. It's a perfect orange in person.

It’s not the expression that bothers me so much it’s the color of the headband it’s too bright and stands out compared to the other turtles. Is yours bright?

Have you tried contacting them on Twitter? I know a lot of people have had luck that way.

Twitter reeeally pissed me off. They ignored me completely. I emailed customer service using the address I found and they strung me along for two months until I found another email on their website, someone from marketing or sales or something, who was upset I hadn’t been helped in two months and thanked me for being persistent. So that’s nice.

Twitter reeeally pissed me off. They ignored me completely. I emailed customer service using the address I found and they strung me along for two months until I found another email on their website, someone from marketing or sales or something, who was upset I hadn’t been helped in two months and thanked me for being persistent. So that’s nice.

PM that email address to me please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you PM the email address as well? I've been waiting for nearly 2 months as well, thanks.

Mikey took a dive off the shelf last night. Right into the Lego Millennium Falcon (not the new one).

Mikey is officially my least favourite turtle now...

Anyway, any leaked pics of Shredder yet?

Mikey took a dive off the shelf last night. Right into the Lego Millennium Falcon (not the new one).

Mikey is officially my least favourite turtle now...

Anyway, any leaked pics of Shredder yet?
He's not ready yet. He'll be shown at Toy Fair in February.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just got mikey yesterday from BBTS! Lucky i know most the neighbors, dang post woman delivered it to my neighbor aross the street. You can see my address good. But he's home.
3ee9937b55960b5290d530545da758c8.jpg

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

The item description says it doesn't include the display stand, only the top plate (Sewer lid) to screw onto your existing stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The item description says it doesn't include the display stand, only the top plate (Sewer lid) to screw onto your existing stand.
that's pretty obvious from pics, but doesn't change the fact that a turtle is wider than that lid.

Back