NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet...thanks for the info
forgot to post pics of materials used:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

now you can recognize all the parts.

So you got the prepainted plaques? Nice
yep! i only had access to the ones ready for commercial use, so i chose the black ones.
thank you again for sharing this invention.
i doubt i found a proper wooden doll stand though. but it was the only available on ebay.

So how long until BBTS takes the money from your account? Mikey arrived today!

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

I don't really get why people aren't liking the expression. Sure, it's not super serious, but neither is Mikey! I think he looks incredible. These guys look like they stepped right out of the movie to me.20170923_142807.jpg20170923_101906.jpg

The color of his bandanna is for some reason impossible for my camera to pick up correctly though. It's a perfect orange in person.

I don't really get why people aren't liking the expression. Sure, it's not super serious, but neither is Mikey! I think he looks incredible. These guys look like they stepped right out of the movie to me.View attachment 368119View attachment 368118

The color of his bandanna is for some reason impossible for my camera to pick up correctly though. It's a perfect orange in person.
Because all the other Turtles have an normal Expression. They could of picked an better one like any of these

00df5b904c322cf9e191cdec4cfb06f7.jpg
480d72eec2ce0e020e88d543a6780b58.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah I found Mikey's wide-eyed expression to be a bit off as well. Not overly concerned though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My EE mikey had a really gritty bandana. Prolly the most gritty bandana out of my 4 right now.

Because all the other Turtles have an normal Expression. They could of picked an better one like any of these

00df5b904c322cf9e191cdec4cfb06f7.jpg
480d72eec2ce0e020e88d543a6780b58.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah I found Mikey's wide-eyed expression to be a bit off as well. Not overly concerned though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

release-date-march-30-1990-movie-title-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-f6h7we.jpg
tmnt20.jpg
tmnt32.jpg

there is also my favourite and matching the toy sculpt closely enough:

fomx46.jpg

toy's face expression is a perfect middle, wouldn't like him bored.

looks like there are more and more Michelangelos with a distinct clown face paint instead of gradient color change. maybe one day i'll persuade myself that it's ok.

Back