NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sharing this post from the Ninja Turtles thread, in case anyone needs to contact NECA:
It came via usps in a small bubblewrap-lined manilla envelope.

Not sure if they still are. I contacted them back in the summer right after I received the set. I emailed them at [email protected], and explained the issue and included photos of the bad eyes. Might be worth a shot to try.

Thank you so much for the tip! I emailed them about a damaged hand on my 1/4 Michelangelo on Sunday, and I received my replacement hand today (Thursday)!!! Super fast customer service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re did my lights so that they match. Will be redoing the first cabinet next month along with my 1/12 figs in Bestas.
7687fa63a258c10d973056064cd014bf.jpg
62e22a6b0be56b178f9c7547775c2d30.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It will be interesting to see how well the trench coat version of Raphael looks when in hand. The coat detailing and how its put together will be a deal breaker for a lot of people especially since we are shelling out for a second run of the same figure just to get the accessories.

It will be interesting to see how well the trench coat version of Raphael looks when in hand. The coat detailing and how its put together will be a deal breaker for a lot of people especially since we are shelling out for a second run of the same figure just to get the accessories.
The coat will be fine go look at necas penguin coats. They are very well made.

Im getting raph with the coat, do you think we will be able to take it off?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Of course why wouldn't we lol.

I know, it was a dumb question. Lol but just wanted to make sure, doesn't say in the description. Says hat and backpack are removable

I know, it was a dumb question. Lol but just wanted to make sure, doesn't say in the description. Says hat and backpack are removable

No worries man. Sucks he's delayed til January but oh well.

No worries man. Sucks he's delayed til January but oh well.

Damn that does suck. Didnt know it got pushed back was hoping would have it at the end of next month.

Back