NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really looking forward to having them all together. I'll need to find a place to display them :lol

Love the setup Mr. Ecko! What would you charge for a smaller version of the dio? Say for around one figure?

Thanks brother. Hopefully this weekend I will complete it by building the other two side walls and then the next step is to build a cabinet to hold it

I wonder is there a good picture of a large sewer tunnel you could print off and have one of the walls be the opening to that - to avoid the dio seeming closed off - because what you've built there doesn't look like it should be a closed 'room'.

Love the setup Mr. Ecko! What would you charge for a smaller version of the dio? Say for around one figure?

Let me finish this dial and then send me a message and we'll talk. Thanks buddy for that

I wonder is there a good picture of a large sewer tunnel you could print off and have one of the walls be the opening to that - to avoid the dio seeming closed off - because what you've built there doesn't look like it should be a closed 'room'.

It's not going to be completely closed off i have a plan for that.

you could atone by donating it to me to avoid that terrible guilt :dunno:monkey3

I could do that it would have cost me about $1,000 to send this to Russia

Its weird, up close his wonky eye doesn't look so bad but stand back and it seems to get worse.
7dd4571b1369dc280746d790f244c62d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think its wonky at all actually. I think whats giving the illusion that it may be wonky is the bandana is so close to the iris whereas under the bandana theres still quite a bit of 'white' from the sclera to the right and left of the iris under the banana which you can't see, if that makes sense lol.

I don't think its wonky at all actually. I think whats giving the illusion that it may be wonky is the bandana is so close to the iris whereas under the bandana theres still quite a bit of 'white' from the sclera to the right and left of the iris under the banana which you can't see, if that makes sense lol.

can someone with enough courage and deeper funds attempt at removing the bandana to see if this is the case? if it permanently damages the figure, perhaps she can sell spare parts of the body as replacement accessories?

can someone with enough courage and deeper funds attempt at removing the bandana to see if this is the case? if it permanently damages the figure, perhaps she can sell spare parts of the body as replacement accessories?

This is definitely the case. No need to remove the bandana. You can see underneath it from the side.

Finally got my hands on Donny at a local shop. Never using calendars.com again. Terrible business practices.

As for the figure, it is a masterpiece. I can't stop staring at it every time I'm in my living room. I can't wait to get the rest!:clap

Its amazing how much you have achieved on that massive dio Mr. EcKo. Its so realistic and filthy looking (in a good way)

So I used the coupon code at entertainment earth to order(thanks again)....how long can I expect for it to get to me since it still says preorder? I know I ordered from bbts a few weeks back and it took like a week just for them to ship out of their warehouse(even though my items were in stock).

Back