NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered another set of Donnie and Raph to stash away from EE with the RSDEAL17 code for $82.00 shipped. Crazy good deal just too good to pass up. Have Leo on order at BBTS now

Here's how I have my 1st set displayed. Still have to build my other identical media tower for Leo and Mikey when they come. IMG_3820.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These figures are ace and have amazing shelf presence. Can't wait to get the remaining 2

Just ordered another set of Donnie and Raph to stash away from EE with the RSDEAL17 code for $82.00 shipped. Crazy good deal just too good to pass up. Have Leo on order at BBTS now

Here's how I have my 1st set displayed. Still have to build my other identical media tower for Leo and Mikey when they come.View attachment 328232

Those fit nicely. What type of shelf/frame is that? I am looking for a tall, narrow unit atm.

Those fit nicely. What type of shelf/frame is that? I am looking for a tall, narrow unit atm.

Hi thanks yeah I don't have a lot of linear space horizontally to work with. It's a Mainstays Multimedia Storage Tower from Walmart. Was like 12 bucks each! I couldn't believe it. It's a nice quality unit too. Unfortunately they discontinued it there. Here's what it originally looked like:
IMG_3837.JPG
IMG_3835.JPG

But they do have on the Walmart website an almost identical piece made by Sauder. If I'm not mistaken i seem to recall the dimensions being almost identical to my units. The only thing different is that it only comes in Cinnamon Cherry finish and not Black. Here's the screenshot (link not attaching)

IMG_3847.JPG

Hope all that helps lol

Checked my fye. They still have a donatello. No Raph yet.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Calendars state August ship, am i seeing that right?!

I just Live Chatted with Claendars and thats correct. I had an order in for Raph and they told me that the date had been pushed by by the publisher (NECA) to August. Its a bummer, I cancelled my order. That's too long of a push back. I get a month, maybe two, but six! No thanks. Heres screenshots of our chat.

Calendar Chat 1.jpg
Calendar Chat 2.jpg

So i presume calendars are not getting any Raph first batches, but from a distant second batch? I dont know but its a looong delay for something that in all other places are this month. Weird

Back