NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_n598bn5qtF1rpfx57o6_400.gif

Keep practicing dude!!

The black spots are there, they're just very subtle .
and in bright lighting you can definitely see them

that's what i meant - when they are subtle, they look normal, but when they are dark-black and seen in any light... they look like illness.
yours is definitely lucky.

" Hey guys? I'm not so sure this is uh, structurally speaking, such a good time for your ah, buddies to drop in..."

15994633_10154923554709346_1391634371929217374_o.jpg

16177540_10154923562344346_4140495735349641108_o.jpg

15972464_10154923562354346_3574408806927139809_o.jpg

He's often the poster child of the series.....or at least how I see it.

Hm the way I see it. Raphael is usually the face of the ninja turtles. Seeing as he's the most relatable. Leo and mikey are both equally popular. They love the leader and the funny guy. Donnie being the least popular but still lovable and recognized as the tech turtle and smart one.

Hm the way I see it. Raphael is usually the face of the ninja turtles. Seeing as he's the most relatable. Leo and mikey are both equally popular. They love the leader and the funny guy. Donnie being the least popular but still lovable and recognized as the tech turtle and smart one.

Growing up it always seemed like a 3-way tie between Leo, Raph, and Mikey. Whether it was playing on the playground, playing a videogame, or choosing between a toy sword/sai/nunchuck/staff, it seemed everyone was okay unless they were Donnie :lol

Growing up it always seemed like a 3-way tie between Leo, Raph, and Mikey. Whether it was playing on the playground, playing a videogame, or choosing between a toy sword/sai/nunchuck/staff, it seemed everyone was okay unless they were Donnie :lol

We were lucky to have a mate who wanted to be Donnie and said "dibs I'm Donnie forever!"
We all just nodded and said "Thats fine by us!"
The real argument came between Mikey and Leo. I wanted Mikey, eventually I won and I believe I still am Mikey. Orange headband fo life yo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were lucky to have a mate who wanted to be Donnie and said "dibs I'm Donnie forever!"
We all just nodded and said "Thats fine by us!"
The real argument came between Mikey and Leo. I wanted Mikey, eventually I won and I believe I still am Mikey. Orange headband fo life yo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was always Raph for me although I do remember supporting a blue headband one time as a kid.

If they were to throw in a wild card entrant I would like a Casey Jones or Splinter after the turtles themselves as long as the line does well enough. I will say that though that I think if they do make Splinter he would have to be flocked and not sculpted hair.

Back