NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forbidden Planet hasn't jumped on it so I can't see it happening.

Yeah its not even likely on their radar. We would need someone who understands the situation rather than a faceless company like FP.
There must be 1 or 2 retailers on these boards who could give us an idea of how this works

Yeah its not even likely on their radar. We would need someone who understands the situation rather than a faceless company like FP.
There must be 1 or 2 retailers on these boards who could give us an idea of how this works

I think it would be Amerang who would have to do this. I'll email them too had pretty good responses so far so hopefully Amerang help us out. If people want to leave me their names then I can add them to a list of people interested and this would maybe help our cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

��������

IMG_20170118_083331523.jpg

IMG_20170118_083342114.jpg

IMG_20170118_083401804.jpg

IMG_20170118_083409620.jpg

IMG_20170118_083426705.jpg

To a 1990 Shredder? Randy alluded to it. His words: "Let's get the main 4 out first."

I think they also want to see how well all four sell before committing to more of the others. I mean, what if two or three do really well but interest drops of and the fourth one tanks ? Why bother tooling another large new figure when the last one did not sell enough ?

To a 1990 Shredder? Randy alluded to it. His words: "Let's get the main 4 out first."

Gotcha.

I think they also want to see how well all four sell before committing to more of the others. I mean, what if two or three do really well but interest drops of and the fourth one tanks ? Why bother tooling another large new figure when the last one did not sell enough ?

Seeing the whirlwind of people picking up Donnie alone, I think it's inevitable then.

Gotcha.

Seeing the whirlwind of people picking up Donnie alone, I think it's inevitable then.

I hope so. I mean, people say they want the movie one shredder in this larger size sure, but asking for something and then seeing it sculpted can change people and their ideas. Maybe a movie shredder in a big scale just will not be as appealing as the turtles are.

I hope so. I mean, people say they want the movie one shredder in this larger size sure, but asking for something and then seeing it sculpted can change people and their ideas. Maybe a movie shredder in a big scale just will not be as appealing as the turtles are.

I think Shredder would sell tons.

I don't see Shredder looking better than the Turtles. But I think he'd sell well. Not as well as turtles. But he would look decent enough to be displayed with team.

The last one being Mikey - probably the least popular turtle perhaps?...:dunno

I don't see Shredder looking better than the Turtles. But I think he'd sell well. Not as well as turtles. But he would look decent enough to be displayed with team.

I guess it all comes down to what they do with it. I'd prefer actual clothing on it, but that might be asking a lot of NECA.

Back