NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I'm partial to 1/6 over everything and I've hated 1/4 for years... but this line made me turn the corner on it. I like the idea that these are huge and imposing and will outshine most of my collection.

**** gets real when Raff comes out. My wife is really looking forward to that since he is her favorite.

I think it's a little strange we're not seeing any pre-order options coming from Calendar's over Raphael. It was nice to purchase Donnie from them for a mere $79, but, after their pre-order fiasco over Donnie this time, they probly said to hell with it.

I don't know yet . But it will be epic

52dDcc.gif

I think it's a little strange we're not seeing any pre-order options coming from Calendar's over Raphael. It was nice to purchase Donnie from them for a mere $79, but, after their pre-order fiasco over Donnie this time, they probly said to hell with it.

Their preorders came WAY later for Donny than everyone else. I think it's actually normal

I got my donatello today. Look's amazing. Movement is a different story.. Feels like the figure is just kinda hanging in there between the shell Very loose. Also i can't stretch the arms open at all.. Bummer cuz the place i bought it is only offering gift certificate and they have no more in stock..

Mine is the same. It doesnt seem detached just completely loose. I might pop some cotton wool inside

Here in canada these thing's are next to impossible to get without paying over 200 dollars.. Really dissappointed i got a bum one with no way to exchange it..

Here in canada these thing's are next to impossible to get without paying over 200 dollars.. Really dissappointed i got a bum one with no way to exchange it..

This being the big risk in buying from outside the US. If you can pop into a local store and cherry pick the best one off the shelf for $99 then great. If you're having one transported across the world and end up with a dodgy $200 product then you're screwed. I think NECA are aware of the eye issues too but are unable to offer guarantees of exchanging for a better one?

Back